The death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many from the anti Hanging squad, would like to see BAS swinging :evil:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
How many from the anti Hanging squad, would like to see BAS swinging :evil:
Not me.

But I would like him to explain the dichotomy of classing as worthless the opinion of someone who shares the same moral principles.

And also to explain the lies that he tells, not least of which is the claim that he never lies.

And also to explain the hypocrisy bound in the assertion that he's not allowed to issue insults, given that he's done little else on this topic.

And also to explain how someone so seemingly intelligent and self-aware is incapable of accepting that everyone's opinion is of equal weight and merit, regardless of whether or not they're the same as his.

(He won't.)

I know my opinion will not count for much, as i haven't the brain to explain as i'd like to, but BAS is right what he goes on about.

All what he says makes sense, when you get a bit wiser, you'll understand.

His view is far from original, but if he's right, then everyone with the same view is also right.

Where he differs is in being a world-class bigot, and in thinking that any conflicting opinion is less valuable, and in thinking that he's entitled to insult, and/or bully, and/or pig-headedly ignore, anyone who disagrees with him.

I know my opinion will not count for much, as i haven't the brain to explain as i'd like to, but BAS is right what he goes on about.

All what he says makes sense, when you get a bit wiser, you'll understand.

Perhaps when you get a little wiser, you may change your mind.

I know my opinion will not count for much, as i haven't the brain to explain as i'd like to
I think you'll find that there's nothing actually wrong with your brain it's how you're using it ;)

And your opinion is no less valid ... Though a little misguided IMO :LOL:

MW

Methinks you missed a golden opportunity for a croque-monsieur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back