The death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
What is your cure for a group of men that blow a bus load of kids up, slap their wrists and tell them not to do it again perhaps ?
My cure?

Were they ordered to do it? Should it be they, or their superior officers who face the court martial?

What the ferk is that supposed to mean.
Err - what it says. These servicemen who blew a bus load of kids up - were they ordered to do it, or was it their own decision? Should they carry the can, or the people who ordered them to do it?

And what would call the scumbags that rape and butcher kids ?
Scumbags?

How about drugs, thats a good excuse foe a light sentence.
Is it?

Why?

Are you talking about the crime of possession/supply/importing of controlled substances, or crimes committed under the influence?

Oh and don't forget the born again christian angle
IHNFI what you're on about....

Sponsored Links
Softus, I generally agree with your postings here (including those which were wiped) & elsewhere.

However, I don't think it right to respond to Ban's insults & bad language with more of the same. I always thought you were above that, mate!

Hi securespark.

You're right, of course. I was attempting to make a point about the thresholds used by the moderators. I'm a bit baffled about who's allowed to insult who, and when, and where, and how often. Since this topic seemed to have run its course, and I was finding it difficult to take it seriously when people are just trading personal comments, so I was just knob dropping in the odd insult here tosser and there to see what happened.

doitall said:
What is your cure for a group of men that blow a bus load of kids up, slap their wrists and tell them not to do it again perhaps ?
But then Banal Sheds said:
Err - what it says. These servicemen who blew a bus load of kids up - were they ordered to do it, or was it their own decision? Should they carry the can, or the people who ordered them to do it?
Where did that quantum leap come into it? Are you saying that only the UKAF would have the resources, capability and desire to do this? Or are you on the "one man's freedom fighter, another man's terrorist" rant now?

Just trying to get people to think.

Probably a fruitless task here, but there you go.

But one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, as well you know. And if you'd lost a child because his bus had been blown up, would your grief or anger be any the less if the person who'd blown it up had been wearing a uniform?

If you're going to post something like that, though, at least pose something that has even a modicum of plausibility as to the possbility of it happening in this country.

Notwithstanding the cop-outs, lies, secret deals and general underhandedness of the current incumbents at the Westminster pig trough, the probability of UKAF mounting something like that remains more remote than little martians being spotted on camera over the next few weeks.

Just trying to get people to think.

Probably a fruitless task here, but there you go.
Not really bas, at the time of this post, 7429 views it already so it's big audience on this subject which I'm sure some of them has changed their mind regarding the death penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back