The folly of antivaxxers

Most other forums have the trolling under control. There’s so many covid and pro-vaccine trolls in here , they just hijack every thread .A sensible conversation is impossible.
I sometimes wonder if this is a DIY forum, or just an excuse for bored old men to shout at each other. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It wouldn't surprise me that the majority of anti vaxxers on here are actually jabbed up to their eyeballs.
More likely the supposed vaxxed are not vaccinated. They just can’t stand the thought of being bullied by Nosey Johnd Angle and the other brown nosers.

More likely the supposed vaxxed are not vaccinated. They just can’t stand the thought of being bullied by Nosey Johnd Angle and the other brown nosers.

I found a picture of you and a number of others

ANtivaxer.gif

I was blocked on Twitter today because I said I had covid recently and didn't have the vaccine, and said I've recovered far better then many who had the vaccine.

Twitter and lame stream media really are trying desperately to silence any criticism of vaccines.

All this fuss

get jabbed don’t get jabbed way see it’s every person for themselves

Transam cares not tbh

But I don’t buy into all this conspiracy nonsense / caper that gets bandied around on some forums

this entire covid caper originated in China they are responsible

My wife has shopped in 2 areas recently. One is a largish group of smaller shops. Not much mask usage at all. Another with some larger ones around and most wearing masks even younger people. :( So much for the figures behaviour of late. More time needed.

The more mature ones have always predominantly been the sensible mask wearers, the younger ones not wearing marks - even when was a requirement. I'm seeing nothing much has changed since last week.

Sponsored Links
Back