The Future..

S

Sombrero

It's fair to say humans haven't been around for very long in the scheme of things.. and our progress in the last 500 years is phenominal !!!

Looking forward to 452 billion years in the future, what's the universe going to be like?

Is it possible that some entity existing then would have the ability to rebirth all of us who are around now, and torture us for the rest of eternity?!!!

We are not safe even when we are dead !!!

Sponsored Links
452 billion years?? I think by that time all of the stars will have burned out, all of the available gas to make new ones will have been used. All of the now dark galaxies will be too far away from each other to be seen even if they were still bright. In short....I wouldn't worry about it.

...and all the energy in the Universe would still be there. Let's call it God for the want of a better name.

If the universe carries on expanding and cooling and gets down towards absolute zero where's all the energy then?

Sponsored Links
It's being used to expand the universe - do you know nuffink?

You have to tell me what it's expanding into - and I'll tell you. Honest.

ok you two, stop bickering... let's say 500,000 years...

That's more realistic.

By then, of course, we shall all exist in the form of pure energy.

We'll all be gods and all lesser forms of life (like cockroaches, Joe and AS) will worship us and wonder where we live!

It's fascinating to wonder what we'll have done if we're still around in ten thousand years.

My thinking is that in the last 100 years this ape like creature has made gargantuan advances in knowledge, so in a thousand years, can we control the universe? Once we conquer C (the speed of light), we own this universe don't we?

Just go back 10,000 years and it gives you an idea.
Killing each other over resources and will be no different 10,000 years from now.

Sponsored Links
Back