The Future..

after all the human being lives in just a heartbeat of the human race, and the human race lives in a mere fraction of eternity !!

Sponsored Links
I reckon in ten thousand years we'l have spread throughout the galaxy. ;) ;)

If population doubles every say forty years, then when the earth is full we'll need another one. Forty years later we'd need another two. Another forty years down the line we'd need four. Same goes for the galaxy, once that's filled up we'll need one more...forty years later two more etc etc.

If population doubles every say forty years, then when the earth is full we'll need another one. Forty years later we'd need another two. Another forty years down the line we'd need four. Same goes for the galaxy, once that's filled up we'll need one more...forty years later two more etc etc.

population issues, a mere blip. Solved by disease, government or war, or technology... look further ahead.... we've solved reproduction challenges..

can we travel at the speed of light, or get inside an electron?

Sponsored Links
We've always had disease and war and bad governments, it hasn't stopped the population doubling every so many years.

Alright, disease, war, bad governments, fire, flood and famine, the population still doubles every so many years. We are a plague on the face of the planet, the universe better hope that Einstein was right about the speed of light or it's gonna get fcked.

Population growth and oil are inextricably linked. Oil reserves are going down - and so will our population.

Alright, disease, war, bad governments, fire, flood and famine, the population still doubles every so many years. We are a plague on the face of the planet, the universe better hope that Einstein was right about the speed of light or it's gonna get fcked.

It won't be long before our machines are smarter than we are. They may decide they are better off without us.

The best answer using our current model is that the universe is infinitely large already and expanding, no I can't get my head round that either.

We are all in God's garden. Prove me wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back