The idiots are calling Boris a tin pot dictator yet they are trying to stop the referdum outcome !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Ok to reiterate i voted leave, but either way had we voted and won a remain vote i would of been ****ed off to see parliament attempt to go against the democratic vote.

Yeah ok.
Great point, well, argued

Ok to reiterate i voted leave, but either way had we voted and won a remain vote i would of been ****ed off to see parliament attempt to go against the democratic vote.

Yeah ok.
Great point, well, argued....

Sponsored Links
we also understand that if we pay the 39bn and sign a withdrawal agreement, we still have to negotiate a trade deal after the event, that's the sequence of events dictated by the eu

Under a no deal, the UK have to pay £39b.
And it will go back to the EU for a deal.

UK businesses have a commercial model based on frictionless trade with the EU.
Take that away, delays, additional admin costs, loss of just in time deliveries -will dictate a no deal becoming a deal pretty quick.

What can I say?, great point, well argued.

Under a no deal, the UK have to pay £39b.

No they don't.

And it will go back to the EU for a deal.

There will be 'bilateral' trade negotiations, don't try to make it sound as though we will be going to the EU cap in hand begging for a deal.

UK businesses have a commercial model based on frictionless trade with the EU.
Take that away, delays, additional admin costs, loss of just in time deliveries -will dictate a no deal becoming a deal pretty quick.

Oh FFS it's filling out a form on line, the goods will be cleared customs long before they reach the border (or no border in the case of Ireland) and in the case of continental Europe 1 lorry in 100 might get inspected. Where's the friction in that.

No they don't.

I listened to the Mayor of Calais... He said as long as
the paper work is done before hand then there will be no hold up

There will be 'bilateral' trade negotiations, don't try to make it sound as though we will be going to the EU cap in hand begging for a deal.

Oh FFS it's filling out a form on line, the goods will be cleared customs long before they reach the border (or no border in the case of Ireland) and in the case of continental Europe 1 lorry in 100 might get inspected. Where's the friction in that.

are you going to say "they need us more than we need them?"

I guess that's why David Davis already got us a great deal, and is was agreed in an afternoon over a cup of tea, right?

Oh no... we haven't

do we "hold all the trump cards?"

a no deal becoming a deal pretty quick.
I’m confused. Only the other day you were saying it takes, on average, four years for a deal to be agreed. So which is it - four years or 'pretty quickly'?

It's all part of the illusion to make Leavers think he is going to take us out of the EU. Really it gives parliament time to take a nice break while he prepares his "Sorry folks, we tried" speech.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back