The McCann mystery,

yes and its 1 you shouldve gone through a long time ago,mr admin.HE WONT!

Sponsored Links
What's your obsession with this case matey boy? :confused: :confused:

Why do you believe Maddie is alive? Did you believe April Jones was alive? Millie Dowler?

I don't. I hope she is... But I don't think her mum and dad killed her... whereas you do !

I don't know what happened to her, that is what I would like to find out. Why do you assume she was abducted and didn't just wander off out of the apartment?

I don't know anything about it.... but I find you accusing the parents of everything a bit naive... We all want to know what happened. But rather than piling in and making accusations from newspaper websites, wait for the wheels of justice to slowly turn.. or start up a campaign

What I've said all along is start at the beginning with forensics and then ask the parents some pretty tough questions (48 of them). If they refuse to answer them they are hiding something, Do you agree that it is bad form to hire a PR guru? London's most expensive lawyers? Not once do they admit they did anything wrong. They told l;ies about the shutters - so what else are they lying about?

Sponsored Links
Well perhaps one should think out side the box ??

Any one considered an Alien Abduction ????? person go's missing no trace ?

What I've said all along is start at the beginning with forensics and then ask the parents some pretty tough questions (48 of them). If they refuse to answer them they are hiding something, Do you agree that it is bad form to hire a PR guru? London's most expensive lawyers? Not once do they admit they did anything wrong. They told l;ies about the shutters - so what else are they lying about?

Joe, you most know a bit about the legal system and politics?

It's highly likely they had a brief who, in the heat of the moment, said "don't answer anything apart from your identity"....

Pretty normal practise that you don't necessarily do the right thing, "you play the game" of the local legal system.

See, if anyone else on here had posted the same post "4" times (as Joe has done, unless there's some sort of echo) They'd be pulled up immediately by the mods/admin. Nothings been mentioned about Joe's excessive duplicate postings yet.
Here again is an example of Joe backtracking
I don't know what happened to her, that is what I would like to find out.

When he's already insinuated that The McCann's are guilty of the murder of their own daughter. But,,, Joe's as slippery as an eel. He stops short of stating that in back and white, because he knows he'd be sued for his fortnightly giro.

What's your obsession with this case matey boy? :confused: :confused:

:?:
if your talking about this thread,then i havnt got an obsession.

im a parent and being brutal rather them then me.

but i do agree with a lot of what you and others have said especially about leaving there loved 1s alone in a strange place without proper supervision.

what i dont like is the fact you seem to think your opinion is the be all and end all.
and any other member who decides to offer theres is shot down in flames by you.
and when you do not like it when the thread/post goes against you you decide to delete it.

Joe, you most know a bit about the legal system and politics?

It's highly likely they had a brief who, in the heat of the moment, said "don't answer anything apart from your identity"....

Pretty normal practise that you don't necessarily do the right thing, "you play the game" of the local legal system.

When your only daughter has just gone missing? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Why is Maddie the only child that is sought after? What about Ben Needham?

Oh I know! They don't have a media guru on £70k pa. :rolleyes:

but i do agree with a lot of what you and others have said especially about leaving there loved 1s alone in a strange place without proper supervision.

I agree with most of you what you say Gregs... but I want to take issue with this...

We all make basic judgements about our kids, and all kids are different...

The law says a 14 yr old can look after siblings... well I imagine there are many parents with kids of 14 that can't look after themselves... (parents or kids!!)

So the notion of the McCanns leaving their kids in bed 10yds away or 50yds away or 100yds away etc... where do you draw the line?

Some say the parents were partying and getting their rocks off but that's all emotive heresay ******..

I've got three kids and I've left them all to fend for themselves for 8 hours everyday (unless they screamed loud enough!!)...

When a council tenant does it they get jailed. :rolleyes:

Why is Maddie the only child that is sought after? What about Ben Needham?

Different eras, different forces (police), different profiles(defined by the media)... etc

Joe you're on some sort of mission that's a nonsence

Sponsored Links
Back