The McCann mystery,

I just hope they find her alive... or at least find her body and manage to bring someone to justice... crimes against kids is so evil ...

And if Gerry and Kate are guilty, then bring the weight of the law down on them...

But until that, lets assume innocence, give them some respect..... of course, read all the 'evidence' on the web... but just bear in mind.... all the "info" you're getting is at least 2nd hand... Gerry said this or Kate said that... did they really?

And when you post an aggressive thread against the McCanns saying something like..."why did you leave the window open?"... just have a think... how the f u c k do you know the window was open??

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Because they said it was. Are you on drugs?

It now appears that the "Breakthrough" News that was on Crimewatch last week is in fact Five Years old.

The McCanns hired a group of exMI5 experts who investigated Maddies disappearance five years ago, and they came up with the Photofits that were featured on Crimewatch, but the McCanns suppressed news of these EFits,

these have only come to light since the re opening of the case by Scotland Yard.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...icid=maing-grid7|uk|dl1|sec1_lnk2&pLid=218814

There was nothing really new in the recent Crimewatch program. The only thing was the bloke that was seen carrying the child near the resort - by the tapas woman - came forward and could be ruled out. The other bloke carrying the child in the town, reported by the Irish family, wasn't new. That's been common knowledge for a few years but they dismissed it because the timing wasn't right. And why wasn't the timing right? Because the tapas lot all had different stories about timing and when they checked on the kids. And why did they all have different stories? I'll let you work that one out.

Sponsored Links
The only thing was the bloke that was seen carrying the child near the resort - by the tapas woman - came forward and could be ruled out

And it took him six years before he decided to come forward and help the investigation? :LOL:

Yet Crimewatch had 2400 calls from people that weren't there?
I can guess who they were suggesting were the culprits.

Back