The Mobile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
This is developing into yet another thread about me.
Could it be a whole thread's worth of ad hominem attack, by the usual culprits?
Your 'Australia' post had nothing to do with mobile phones and, if I read it right, was trying to tie two people together and to have a personal dig. So please don't go on about your silly attacks by same culprits when you are just as bad, if not worse.
The connection goes some way to explaining your intransigence, not to mention your penchant for using offensive language.

You could also try and answer the question I put to you, and perhaps a few more. How do you know about posts that were written so long ago? Why did you chose Joe90 out of all the people on here and out of all the many mentions of Australia using the search tool on this website?
Oh, and as someone who's supposed to have been here since just 2017, how do you know about posts that were written by Joe 90 when he stopped posting a year before you joined..?

if I read it right,
Perhaps you read it wrong.
Maybe Australians are known for their use of 'un-PC' expressions? :rolleyes:

You could also try and answer the question I put to you, and perhaps a few more. How do you know about posts that were written so long ago? Why did you chose Joe90 out of all the people on here and out of all the many mentions of Australia using the search tool on this website?
Are you the gestapo? (ANSWER THE QUESTION!) :ROFLMAO:
I can read. :rolleyes:

You never did tell us why you changed your username.
Did you tell anyone?

Sponsored Links
Your 'Australia' post had nothing to do with mobile phones and, if I read it right, was trying to tie two people together and to have a personal dig. So please don't go on about your silly attacks by same culprits when you are just as bad, if not worse.

he hasnt responded

he hasnt responded

I wonder why? :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps you read it wrong.
Maybe Australians are known for their use of 'un-PC' expressions? :rolleyes:

Are you the gestapo? (ANSWER THE QUESTION!) :ROFLMAO:
I can read. :rolleyes:

You never did tell us why you changed your username.
Did you tell anyone?
So if you're so good at reading, why don't you answer Himmy?

So if you're so good at reading, why don't you answer Himmy?
EL-TUMW-2.jpg

he hasnt responded

he hasnt responded

I wonder why? :ROFLMAO:
Freedom of speech, equates to freedom to not speak, if one chooses.
You cannot logically argue for freedom of speech, then insist that another does speak.

Has the ad hominem attack finished yet?
Or is there more to come?

Freedom of speech, equates to freedom to not speak, if one chooses.
You cannot logically argue for freedom of speech, then insist that another does speak.

Has the ad hominem attack finished yet?
Or is there more to come?

Conflating again.

I havent asked you to speak have I?
And therefore have also not insisted in any way
Nor have I argued for freedom of speech

I have said one can draw a conclusion from your lack of response.

Conflating again.

I havent asked you to speak have I?
And therefore have also not insisted in any way
Nor have I argued for freedom of speech

I have said one can draw a conclusion from your lack of response.
Similarly, one can draw a conclusion from your need to include some abuse, insult or ad hominem attack with each of your posts.

Similarly, one can draw a conclusion from your need to include some abuse, insult or ad hominem attack with each of your posts.
I think Himmy, sorry, WalkLike is confusing personal attacks for awkward questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
your need to include some abuse, insult or ad hominem attack with each of your posts

I wonder why the person that constantly posts insults and name calling is now complaining of others of ad hominem attacks.

The reason is clear , that person is hiding behind 'ad hominem attack, zero contribution to the argument' as a reason for shielding himself from any responsibility for his own constant insulting posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back