The Mobile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hitchkicking the "in" thing in those days?

The connection goes some way to explaining your intransigence, not to mention your penchant for using offensive language.
Ad hominem attack. Nor has it anything to do with mobile phones. Isn't this something you've been preaching recently? Keeping topics on track and not making personal comments/attacks.

Oh, and as someone who's supposed to have been here since just 2017, how do you know about posts that were written by Joe 90 when he stopped posting a year before you joined..?

Sponsored Links
Oh, and as someone who's supposed to have been here since just 2017, how do you know about posts that were written by Joe 90 when he stopped posting a year before you joined..?

There will be a reason excuse, there always is.

Lets see what Himaginn comes up with this time (y)

I'm thinking of his troubled mind. Is Walla still holding on to an argument with Joe 90 13 years ago.

My advise is

Never

Pick on someone that wears glasses.

Who is this Joe 90 anyway?

I guess he must have been a plumber, since they seem to be a group that upsets certain people on here.

Sponsored Links
This is developing into yet another thread about me.
Could it be a whole thread's worth of ad hominem attack, by the usual culprits?

He was a jumped up diy'er that gave out some of the worst advice I have ever heard on this forum. The only decent advice he gave was that which he plagiarised from other genuine trades people.

Have to agree. **** used to argue with Nosey about general building stuff. He'd of been better of having a punch up with a train. **** thought he new about geetars too. **** 90 was his real name.

Have to agree. **** used to argue with Nosey about general building stuff. He'd of been better of having a punch up with a train. **** thought he new about geetars too. **** 90 was his real name.

I suppose that says it all really, why would a diyer think he knows more than a pro builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back