The mods are the least of our worries

Sponsored Links
Another government funded IT scheme :rolleyes: you have nothing to worry about, the numbnuts companies they engage will simply waste billions and be unable to get it to work.

Cool.

Just for fun, remember to add things like bomb, shoe, ricin, infidel west, allah akbar, fight nr 352, airport etc etc, to email headers or sig lines.

And sign them ... "yours sincerely Mohammad"

End all phone calls with .... "Is the backpack ready? See you on the train then, Bye"

It should liven up a boring cul-de-sac on a dreary Sunday morning

Perhaps everyone should now be forced to walk around naked then we'd have no secrets to hide from each other :eek:

Sponsored Links
Perhaps everyone should now be forced to walk around naked then we'd have no secrets to hide from each other :eek:
You sure given the cold weather at the moment if i walked around naked you would think it a secret how i managed to fill a pram up twice with my shrunk tiddler.

You sure given the cold weather at the moment if i walked around naked you would think it a secret how i managed to fill a pram up twice with my shrunk tiddler.
That wouldnt be a secret it would be a miracle :LOL:

But when there's fourteen stone pushing it in :eek: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back