The Moscow State Circus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last night granny and granda RC taken me and ellie to the Moscow state circus. It was good some of the acrobats were amazing some of the things the clown does was really funny too. i prefer the Moscow state to the Chinese state circus. I would say its very advisable for everyone. Has anyone else been??

thanks for taking me granny and granda RC :)

Sponsored Links
Last night granny and granda RC taken me and ellie to the Moscow state circus. It was good some of the acrobats were amazing some of the things the clown does was really funny too. i prefer the Moscow state to the Chinese state circus. I would say its very advisable for everyone. Has anyone else been??

thanks for taking me granny and granda RC :)

Yep,,, we all had a great time didn't we YoungRC and Sis..
Next week,, we're all going down to Ayrshire again for a holiday,,, roll on!!! ;)

I thought it was good when I was there a couple of yers ago, but I actually preferred the Chinese circus. Especially the unicycling juggling sword swallowing girls!

I would love to go see the Cirque de Soleil!!

This looks amazing! The way the bloke jumps on the wheel at 1:20 :eek:

Sponsored Links
I would love to go see the Cirque de Soleil!!

This looks amazing! The way the bloke jumps on the wheel at 1:20 :eek:

where is that circus going to be held havn't heard of that circus before is it going to be anywhere in scotland :?: :?:

where is that circus going to be held havn't heard of that circus before is it going to be anywhere in scotland

I couldnt say, their website should have tour dates. The do big worldwide tours so not sure if they are in the UK anytime soon.

It is probably the best circus in the world so expect to pay big money when you go to see them!

These 2 blokes are twins from Wigan! Brilliant act

I remembered reading this thread in the summer and just saw a trailer for Cirque Du Soleil on Sky.

For those of you interested, and with access, it is being shown on Sky Arts on Friday, Chrismas Eve and Christmas Day at 8pm. Each episode is from a different version of their shows and there are also documentary episodes on the same channel over the Holiday period.

I know some of you won't be interested, but it's not Christmas without a circus! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back