The new HIV?

Sponsored Links
Vaccine will be available for sept/October for vulnerable people. First batch is 400m doses for US, UK and some European and Asian regions. There are at least 5 other vaccines that inhibit the more dangerous effects. Currently there is less evidence that the vaccine stops you spreading it. Without a vaccine the economy will implode when the cold weather starts and a more severe wave 2 arrives.

it is expected that less than 1% will have adverse effects. But given the pace of rollout that could still be several million.

this is all in the public domain.

Vaccine will be available for sept/October for vulnerable people. First batch is 400m doses for US, UK and some European and Asian regions. There are at least 5 other vaccines that inhibit the more dangerous effects. Currently there is less evidence that the vaccine stops you spreading it. Without a vaccine the economy will implode when the cold weather starts and a more severe wave 2 arrives.

it is expected that less than 1% will have adverse effects. But given the pace of rollout that could still be several million.

So to cure less than 1% of the sick population, we'll kill more than 1% of the healthy population.
Makes perfect sense in 2020.
Who's getting richer with this circus?

Sponsored Links
Perhaps he meant mundane as in ordinary, every day, nothing new or exciting?
Exactly.
Normal human contact is not mundane and must not stop, otherwise we will become robots like some population in east Asia where they live in slavery, social and mental.

Yes it's going down because pretty much the whole country is social distancing.

It's not disappearing, see Miami.....8pm curfew now in place, refrigerated trucks have been hired to help at mortuaries, hospital ICUs almost at capacity.

From what I see every day and read/watch on the news , the entire country is not social distancing

I never believed we would develop a vaccine in any case, because humans have never naturally developed immunity against a coronavirus AFAIK.

Perhaps you're right, and we'll just get back to living our lives, and mourning when a loved one dies........

..... except in a "new normal", where social distancing, hands sanitising, "bubbles" and covering one's face take the place of what we once knew?

So you reckon this " new normal" will go on for ever then because of one disease? Do you reckon people will bother when the cases and deaths drop to nearly zero and it stops getting reported as headline news and becomes a piece to fill a few seconds of airtime?

From what I see every day and read/watch on the news , the entire country is not social distancing
No, the people not social distancing ARE the news....it's a small minority.

there are social distancing rules and infection control procedures for every sector of work and social life, things are a million miles from normal

Do you reckon people will bother when the cases and deaths drop to nearly zero and it stops getting reported

Look at Miami, 9pm curfew, refrigerated trucks are stationed at mortuaries, ICU units at capacity.
That's not what I call dropping to zero.

There is no evidence the virus has become weaker
There is still virus in the community
Therefore there is nothing to stop it returning.

So you believe all this do you? Or do you think we are being told what we want to hear ?

So you reckon this " new normal" will go on for ever then because of one disease
Scientific advisor to govt thinks so

“Things will not be done by Christmas,” Jeremy Farrar, director of the Wellcome Trust, a large biomedical health charity, and a member of the government’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies, told MPs today, speaking about the UK’s coronavirus pandemic. “This infection is not going away, it’s now a human endemic infection,” he said. Even if we had a vaccine or very good treatments, “humanity will still be living with this virus for very many, many years… decades to come

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/articl...by-christmas-says-charity-boss/#ixzz6SuUlkD3E

I haven't seen that anywhere, I hope it's true

The Telegraph said this, 2 days ago

Coronavirus vaccine could be ready by end of year if 50,000 people can take part in trials
Director of the Jenner Institute at the University of Oxford says a jab could yet be ready by December

No, the people not social distancing ARE the news....it's a small minority.

there are social distancing rules and infection control procedures for every sector of work and social life, things are a million miles from normal

Do you live out in the sticks? Do you not visit the beach, walk down the street, go to the park, go shopping, go to work?

Everywhere you look people are not social distancing

Fyi social distancing are not rules they are guidelines

I haven't seen that anywhere, I hope it's true

The Telegraph said this, 2 days ago

Coronavirus vaccine could be ready by end of year if 50,000 people can take part in trials
Director of the Jenner Institute at the University of Oxford says a jab could yet be ready by December

Again being told what we want to hear , given how most vaccine trails fail I won't hold my breath .......

Do you live out in the sticks? Do you not visit the beach, walk down the street, go to the park, go shopping, go to work?

Everywhere you look people are not social distancing

Fyi social distancing are not rules they are guidelines
Yes they are.

I said rules, because businesses are applying them as such. Guidelines are for individuals. In any case it's a trivial argument used as a straw man to deflect -not very honest debating from you.

The majority of people are social distancing.

You've carefully ignored my important point that every industry and social sector has detailed rules in place for social distancing and infection control......or are you claiming that isn't true, that life is 100% back to normal.

Sponsored Links
Back