The new HIV?

my point illustrated perfectly. the chinese turn up with 30 jcbs and reckon they can build 2 hospitals in 2 weeks . f@ck off please. you fools must have been born yesterday.
The hospitals were made with prefab type rooms. Totally possible if you have enough people on the job.

Sponsored Links
The hospitals were made with prefab type rooms. Totally possible if you have enough people on the job.

I thought they used shipping containers? Maybe that's where "oker" came up with the idea of building his home with one on his little plot of land for peanuts

A quick Google which you clearly haven't done is that they had potential capacity in all the nightingales for over 15,000 beds , so yes thousands and thousands

I'm glad you also agree that this isn't a conspiracy theory
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NHS_Nightingale_Hospitals#London
I think you googled too quick.
Got the numbers here - it was a LOT of beds - that was the potential capacity, not the actual number of beds that were brought in. Considering you are talking about 'where did they get all the beds in from', I would've thought the actual number was important here for your argument.

So, there you go, it wasn't thousands and thousands. Sigh.

They certainly seem to have no problems with the actual beds...

An aunt recently needed to get an NHS one at home, and 2 days after the request a brand shiny new one still in it's wrapper arrived.
Along with some other equipment, all on a free loan. Previously these were on a fairly long waiting list.

NRS healthcare seem to have an endless supply of beds.

my Dad got one delivered and installed the next day -I found telling social services my father would have to be sent to hospital if they couldnt provide one tout suite got results.

Fully electric hospital bed with air mattress

Sponsored Links
I thought they used shipping containers? Maybe that's where "oker" came up with the idea of building his home with one on his little plot of land for peanuts
Well, as the video clearly says, it was prefabs, *shrug*.
We all know prefabs are easy to set up, we are not talking bricks and mortar here so it's totally possible they did this hospital so quick - why don't you ever check these things before saying people are idiots to believe this happened?

NRS healthcare seem to have an endless supply of beds.

my Dad got one delivered and installed the next day -I found telling social services my father would have to be sent to hospital if they couldnt provide one tout suite got results.

Fully electric hospital bed with air mattress
We had to buy mums, none were available on the NHS. Worth every penny though, made her comfy in her last few weeks. Mum refused to die in hospital though, she wanted to die at home.

PPE can't be stockpiled it has a limited shelf life, I thought you as the expert on all things would of known that
They could have kept replacing it...Why would they not,if they were stockpiling thousands of beds in case of pandemic...Your conspiracy theory has more holes than flat Earth theorists.

I do agree with Benny on this one , I also don't believe there will be a second wave, I think it would have already happened if it was going to.

Time will tell with this one though to see who is right ......

Guy at our place already swears we're in the second wave now - first wave was mild, and late last year over here.
Might tally with the reports of virus being identified in sewage outflows in Spain and Italy from autumn 2019?

Guy at our place already swears we're in the second wave now - first wave was mild, and late last year over here.
Might tally with the reports of virus being identified in sewage outflows in Spain and Italy from autumn 2019?
Was reading last night that because all viruses tend to mutate, this one is mutating to one that is far more easily spread at the moment. Doesn't mean it's any more deadly though, just that it's spreading faster/easier.
It's quite possible that this has already happened a few times since those early cases found in the sewage to what we've just gone though?

They could have kept replacing it...Why would they not,if they were stockpiling thousands of beds in case of pandemic...Your conspiracy theory has more holes than flat Earth theorists.
There was something in the news some weeks back about PPE and that the hospitals were supposed to replenish stocks but they didn't. Can't remember the reason other than it being managerial muck ups..

Total hogwash

Ironic isn't it, the measures you think were unnecessary meant the pandemic hasn't been too bad, allowing you to now argue the pandemic was exaggerated.
Yip...about the size of it...Wait until a vaccine is produced,he can then churn out proper nonsense

Yip...about the size of it...Wait until a vaccine is produced,he can then churn out proper nonsense
I know the risk of dying from covid is very small etc etc

But these people that seem to think its all some conspiracy -really??

Sponsored Links
Back