The new HIV?

Sponsored Links
The hygiene hypothesis, its pretty complicated and not proven. It mostly seems to apply, if at all, mostly when you're a baby. It isn't a good way to live your life as an adult.

Will the immunity need to be refreshed through your life? I agree with the hypothesis, that a little exposure to germs does build up your immunity.

Sponsored Links
You can have the best immunity in the world but if you're exposed to something new, you don't stand any better chance of surviving it than anybody else.

One theory is that Covid 19 is just like the common cold and flu - the common cold and flu, which is lots of different viruses, used to kill millions of people. It wiped out many native people during early colonisation of the Americas. Now most people are not badly affected.

That is herd immunity - problem is you have to watch a lot of people die. This actually suits some political regimes though.

Well, as the video clearly says, it was prefabs, *shrug*.
We all know prefabs are easy to set up, we are not talking bricks and mortar here so it's totally possible they did this hospital so quick - why don't you ever check these things before saying people are idiots to believe this happened?

Erm I never said people are idiots to believe this happened

Don't mis-quote me it makes you look stupid

You can have the best immunity in the world but if you're exposed to something new, you don't stand any better chance of surviving it than anybody else.

One theory is that Covid 19 is just like the common cold and flu - the common cold and flu, which is lots of different viruses, used to kill millions of people. It wiped out many native people during early colonisation of the Americas. Now most people are not badly affected.

That is herd immunity - problem is you have to watch a lot of people die. This actually suits some political regimes though.
I don't think that was herd immunity, when you are born you get exposed to bacteria and parental antibodies so you have a starter for how to respond to diseases. When we spread the joys of modern weapons, and European diseases, to the new world it wasn't the lack of herd immunity that did them in, but that they had the wrong parents.

Sponsored Links
Back