The new HIV?

Sponsored Links
Yeah we trashed the economy for no real good reason.
Now we are expected to wear sweaty, uncomfortable face muzzels.

I know dozens of guys who have received huge sums of cash and were never off work.

Sponsored Links
Yeah we trashed the economy for no real good reason.
Now we are expected to wear sweaty, uncomfortable face muzzels.

I know dozens of guys who have received huge sums of cash and were never off work.
FFS, please learn how to spell Muzzle, please. I beg of you.

You don't half like to talk about yourself, don't you?
Was not thinking of myself,but then you know that!.Also,when you make a statement,lose the question mark,or are you making a statement that you are not quite sure about?

I never believed we would develop a vaccine in any case, because humans have never naturally developed immunity against a coronavirus AFAIK.
That makes no sense.We would not need a vaccine if we developed natural immunity to a disease.

That makes no sense.We would not need a vaccine if we developed natural immunity to a disease.

No, you make no sense , in that you're countering a point I didn't make.

I agree with what you have posted above (if we develop natural immunity (quickly enough), we don't need a vaccine); that is obvious.

My point is that, AFAIK, humans have had millions of years to evolve natural immunity to coronavirus, but haven't. So it doesn't make sense that humans can engineer a vaccine in a few months or even years, that could induce immunity.

My point is that, AFAIK, humans have had millions of years to evolve natural immunity to coronavirus, but haven't. So it doesn't make sense that humans can engineer a vaccine in a few months or even years, that could induce immunity.
Still makes no sense..We have not developed natural immunity to cancer,MS,,etc etc...that does not prevent us researching one.

Clearly you didn't read the whole article.

The headline only represents a partial interpretation of the article.

Later on it goes on to say:
'While population demographics such as median age and obesity prevalence were found to be associated with increased mortality, this should not be interpreted as implying that these were more important than government interventions such as lockdowns'

and:
'Professor Neil Ferguson - the academic whose work led to Britain's lockdown - says the lockdown likely saved almost half a million lives in the UK alone.'

Yeah we trashed the economy for no real good reason
You are wrong, as usual

professor Neil Ferguson - the academic whose work led to Britain's lockdown - says the lockdown likely saved almost half a million lives in the UK alone.

Sponsored Links
Back