The numbers are in...

Sponsored Links
Remain O Leave WON !

Of course some silly remainiacs would like to be part of the fourth Reich as Poland puts it .
Fortunately the majority saw through the political opioe dream.

Says a salty leaver LOSER :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Aww bless

The thick creepy stalker can't even get the right language or the timing of Christmas :LOL:
Of all the things I expect to hear on a hairy arsed builders site, "Aww bless" ain't one of 'em! :LOL:

Next year, remind me to get you a clock and a calendar and show you how to use them. 12.15am on 25th December is early on Christmas Day on mine as I suspect it is on everyone else's.

Attachments

• E330A594-B449-4849-8B8F-77E1C2DF688B.jpeg
    E330A594-B449-4849-8B8F-77E1C2DF688B.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 44
We're all losers in this political game.
And yes, 2022 can be even worse.
Happy new year!

Next year, remind me to get you a clock and a calendar and show you how to use them. 12.15am on 25th December is early on Christmas Day on mine as I suspect it is on everyone else's.
You truly are thick as sh*t...

Most civilised European nations celebrate Christmas on the 24th or on the 6th/7th January.

And they (we) laugh at the majority of brits running around like blue arsed flies on the 25th getting drunk and waiting for an immigrant benefit scrounging monarch spouting b*llshit whilst we just chill !

Actually you probably know a fair bit about benefit scrounging don't you (n)

Last edited:
You truly are thick as sh*t...

Most civilised European nations celebrate Christmas on the 24th or on the 6th/7th January.

And they (we) laugh at the majority of brits running around like blue arsed flies on the 25th getting drunk and waiting for an immigrant benefit scrounging monarch spouting b*llshit whilst we just chill !

Actually you probably know a fair bit about benefit scrounging don't you (n)
Looks like you're considering yourself to be a European then? Have you ever considered permanently moving there? According to you, you hate virtually everything about the UK, your partner comes from an unnamed European country, your two 'doctor' sons work abroad and your youngest son turned down an unconditional offer at Oxford University to study abroad. What on Earth is keeping you here? Are you lazy, thick or just dependant on the excellent free health care you're getting?

Now off you pop and get a friendly mod to delete this post.....

Last edited:
Looks like you're considering yourself to be a European then?
UK is in Europe. Therefore most Brits are European.
UK can leave EU but they can't sail away from Europe.

Am I being pedantic? probably, like arguing that 00:15 on 25th Dec is early on Christmas Day, rather than late on Christmas Eve. :rolleyes:

UK is in Europe. Therefore most Brits are European.
UK can leave EU but they can't sail away from Europe.

Am I being pedantic? probably, like arguing that 00:15 on 25th Dec is early on Christmas Day, rather than late on Christmas Eve. :rolleyes:

that is Christmas Day, it’s fact. No pedantry involved.

And they (we) laugh at the majority of brits running around like blue arsed flies on the 25th
Funnily enough, we laugh at self proclaimed civilised Europeans running round like blue-arsed flies on the wrong day. Don't they know the story?

So let me get this straight: You consider yourself and many European nations 'civilised' for celebrating something you say never happened? You've just revealed yet another hypocritical facet to your persona. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back