The Real Heroes

Sponsored Links
I think the real heroes are the backroom boys who organise and run the place so the big cheeses can step in and do their stuff.

My point entirely ;) . Thats why I'm here [looking for a car at mo on autotrader] & not watching people pretend at being fantastic. [except for little billy piper tommorrow :D ].

Sponsored Links
Fantastic story this kendor, makes such a change from all the doom and gloom, she's a very lucky girl. I listened to her mum on telly earlier, she must of had years of stress and it was really showing. It must be so hard to understand the relief she must of felt upon hearing this news.

The downside is obviously the news today that another 800 hospital jobs are going in the midlands.

Mans priorities are so wrong.

paulbrown said:
The downside is obviously the news today that another 800 hospital jobs are going in the midlands.

Mans priorities are so wrong.
Couldn't agree more. The hospital here in Brighton is one of the worst in the country, and the whole Trust is severely in debt, yet the biggest priority when you read the local papers is what we're going to do about the West Pier or building some silly tower at the marina... :evil:

Fortunately things are a bit better up in my hometown, my Grandmother had a scare this week when she collapsed in pain at home and apparently the care she received at Grantham hospital was superb. Turns out she has now been diagnosed with Angina which means she has to take aspirin for life amongst other treatment, but as a medical friend told me yesterday (and bringing this topic back to the original), we are fortunate that research has meant the heart is one thing that we now have a good knowledge of and ability to treat.

Hopefully that girl will be able to have a long and happy life...

Back