The tube attack

Please show me your comparative figures for 2010, 2005, and 1995

Sponsored Links
I wonder why these obtuse right-wingers like to make up their own statistics.

Deliberate ignorance? Avoiding the pain of having to deal with facts instead of fantasy?

I suppose that's why they refuse to acknowledge the British Crime Survey (now renamed)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_Survey_for_England_and_Wales

"The Home Office asserts that the Crime Survey for England and Wales can provide a better reflection of the true level of crime than police statistics since it includes crimes that have not been reported to, or recorded by, the police"
matthewhenry189365.jpg

yes, that could be why they like to make up their own statistics.

(And even their own attributions)

Sponsored Links
"The Home Office asserts that the Crime Survey for England and Wales can provide a better reflection of the true level of crime than police statistics since it includes crimes that have not been reported to, or recorded by, the police"
So how do they know the true crime figures if many crimes are not reported?

So how do they know the true crime figures if many crimes are not reported?

They tell Father Christmas who informs the home office.

"The Home Office asserts that the Crime Survey for England and Wales can provide a better reflection of the true level of crime than police statistics since it includes crimes that have not been reported to, or recorded by, the police"[/QUOTE]

So who, exactly have these apparent "crimes" been reported to? Surely not the Crime Survey ? Or is this Crime Survey as reliable as Home Office figures for illegals in this country ? (complete guesswork)

yes, that could be why they like to make up their own statistics.

Do you mean the police or the government? Or both?

Did you look at the links from several sources that confirm that the statistics are just to used as a political football to give completely inaccurate figures for what is really happening?

Sponsored Links
Back