The Verdict

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone been watching this on BBC 2?

Thoroughly fascinating viewing.

I you have watched it what is your verdict on each count?

Sponsored Links
Its ficticious, but seems incredibly real.

I am stunned into silence.

I honestly thought it was real, I only caught the last 10 mins, and seeing the celebrities faces, thats why! Is is a series or a one off? It looks very interesting

Sponsored Links
Its been on 1 1/2 hours a night for the last 5 nights. It went into real detail, like a real court case.

Think its a one off.

Made me realise what an incredibly horrible job real jurys have to do.

I also think Jennifer Ellison is such a sweet sincere girl.

RF Lighting said:
I you have watched it what is your verdict on each count?

Understanding that it is a ficticious case I have come to the following conclusion based on the "facts" presented...

I would have come to the verdicts:
1) NOT GUILTY - I believe she consented to sex with the footballer (she wasn't going back to his room to play cards).
2,3&4) GUILTY - I think things got out of hand when the other lads got back.

I also believe that the Hotel Porter was the third man... or could it have Stan Collymore? It would explain the way he has behaved throughout.

What do others think?

As an aside: I also think Megaman is a d*ck, he just talked over anyone who he disagreed with. Rude, obnoxious and arrogant.

My heart says they are guilty on counts 2,3&4, but with the case presented I would still have doubt and have to say not guilty.

What an awful thing to have to do. Say not guilty when the gut feeling is guilty.

I hope I don't have to sit on a real jury.

I agree megaman was a total ar*sehole, and Collymore was not much better.

Megaman does make good CFLs though :LOL:

Harry Lime was the third man.......Not guilty........but then I cant be called to Jury due to my past history :oops:

RF Lighting said:
I also think Jennifer Ellison is such a sweet sincere girl.
jennifer_ellison_004.jpg

Indeed . . . . :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back