United Kingdom
Midget is now deemed to be offensive

a super market has had to rename packets of there sweets
Due to the offensive nature of calling them midget fruit gums

( or what ever ) to mini fruit gums

be careful if you own an MG midget car :eek:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Lets add skinny to that list of offensiveness then. Seems ok for any lard arse overweight woman to point at any other woman in shape as skinny or a bag of bones etc.

"Midget" isn't pejorative.
From the poster who thinks racism doesn't exist because it can only exist between different races. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
For the umpteenth time, how many races are there in the human race?
You've avoided answering several times already. No doubt you'll avoid answering this time also.

Do people now know what microaggressions are?
There are plenty of posters who think it's funny to use microaggressions.

From the poster who thinks racism doesn't exist because it can only exist between different races. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You've avoided answering several times already. No doubt you'll avoid answering this time also.

I've ignored your nonsense because it's clearly antagonistic nonsense.
What on earth are you on about? lol.

Your modus operandi in arguments on this forum is to paint a narrative and then run with it,

Jog on :)

It's evident what your real intention was. You were being disingenuous in the way you tried to resurrect it yet again.

I'll explain carefully for you.
Do you recall a recent discussion when I pointed out something was racist, It's possible it was sxturbo's use of a term to denote a white person's adoption of black culture, it's a derivative of 'W' and the 'n' word that is so offensive.
You commented that it could not be racist, and you pointed me to a definition of racism in Wiki.
No I can't post up the specific comments, they've all been deleted to save some poster's embarrassment.
Anyway, you were pinning your hopes on the definition of racism as 'discrimination between races'. By that definition racism cannot exist, because there is only one race, the human race.
I have asked you several times to tell us how many races you think there are, within the human race. You've avoided answering each time, because you now realise your preferred definition of racism is nonsense.

So given your obvious ignorance about racism, you can hardly expect the forum to think you are an expert in other offensive terms.

Hence, given your ignorance about racism, you are in no position to give advice on what is offensive and what isn't.

You must be a hoot at parties....

Are Dwarfs a race?
I have heard the term "little Englanders" is that a related term.

Sponsored Links
Back