Would You Buy A Brand New Car Or Consider A Used Car???????

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Incredible, for you to make up another username then not even hide the fact and attack me with your first 9/10 posts, you must have been seriously humiliated by your own foolishness here.

And the peanuts "20 pounds" you are offering along with the other chump, keep the peanuts hun as they are just peanuts to me but clearly big game to you. I do not trust people waving "20" pounds around like its big money

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Incredible, for you to make up another username then not even hide the fact and attack me with your first 9/10 posts, you must have been seriously humiliated by your own foolishness here.

And the peanuts "20 pounds" you are offering along with the other chump, keep the peanuts hun as they are just peanuts to me but clearly big game to you. I do not trust people waving "20" pounds around like its big money

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
£20 is peanuts to most Bentley/Range rover owners but its a lot of money to a charity.
£20 could buy a few meals.
Do the Humanitarian thing and post the picture.
Humanitarian LOL

You guys reminded me of

1482129559-StatlerAndWaldorf.jpg

What would really blow my mind? What if Humy and Diydavey were multiple personalities of the same poster! :confused:

I thought one was Ellal though, although maybe not. I never knew Himmy. Wouldn't surprise me if it was one person talking to themselves.

Sponsored Links
Back