Would You Buy A Brand New Car Or Consider A Used Car???????

VAT is charged 20% = so car costing brand new 120k, 20k is VAT, so put your name on the paper and you've lost 20k even if you hand it back there and then. As you know on some transactions vat is not applied to cars.
50k car, lose 10k

Sponsored Links
The ones they have atm, one is brand new and the other is pre-loved and was the car of some famous person that hardly drove the thing.

Another member of the family had the Arnange, had all the toys, they bought that pre-loved and sold that last year.
Thanks. :) :)

Right, well... it should be no problem for you to write "The Humanitarian" on a piece of paper, put it under the window wiper of your Bentleys and post up a picture then?

Just to prove your def not a liar and that, eh?

Right, well... it should be no problem for you to write "The Humanitarian" on a piece of paper, put it under the window wiper of your Bentleys and post up a picture then?

It's not my Bentley is it friend. Why should I travel all the way to where they live and do thay in their car - you may but I don't.
I'll post a pic just for you if/when I get ours!! check through my posts about the "dream car" I posted about.

I don't need to pose i front of other people's cars, nor my familys cars nor mine as I enjoy them by not posing for pics but we are what we are, eh!
Next time you ask me to do something, a 'please' is expected.
Many thanks
:) :)

Sponsored Links

Yeah, and one of the Range Rover too. Mind you, I wouldn't put it past him to do it on somebody else's car unless he can pop outside right now and post a pic of it. He'll probably say that his husband is out in it at the moment......

I was looking at the Infinity brand big in the USA for years, has come to UK - looks like good VFM and will give BMW/Adui/MB a run for their money I guess in the middle car range ie 5 series, e -class etc. They also have what they call a suv but more of a cross-over.

Yeah, and one of the Range Rover too. Mind you, I wouldn't put it past him to do it on somebody else's car unless he can pop outside right now and post a pic of it. He'll probably say that his husband is out in it at the moment......

I mean it would literally take him 5 minutes, right?

Humanitarian, please, pretty please with sprinkle kisses all over... can you do that for us?

The piece of paper has to be inside the car.

On the dash, for example.

I mean it would literally take him 5 minutes, right?

Humanitarian, please, pretty please with sprinkle kisses all over... can you do that for us?
Yep. Been 5 minutes so far. He must have us all on ignore. He must have anyone that challenges him on ignore. Convenient. :rolleyes:

I was looking at the Infinity brand big in the USA for years, has come to UK - looks like good VFM and will give BMW/Adui/MB a run for their money I guess in the middle car range ie 5 series, e -class etc. They also have what they call a suv but more of a cross-over.

People who want a beemer or a merc buy one.

Not a Hyundai or a Skoda.

Even though it's better VFM.

Yep. Been 5 minutes so far. He must have us all on ignore. He must have anyone that challenges him on ignore. Convenient. :rolleyes:

Shat it, clearly!

Either that or he's away writing me a detailed explanation for the other thread of what Victor Orban does in his role as Prime Minister of .... Poland! :LOL::LOL:

Apparently he's quite the expert on that too.

I remember years back I bought a brand new Seat Leon FR mk1 in met grey, nothing special but did look nice when new.

It was parked on the street and one day I looked out my living room window. There, beside my car, were what I assumed to be a family, perhaps Pakistani. I think they were visiting/staying with a neighbour of mine. They were taking it in turns to stand beside my car whilst their photo was taken. I wouldn't have minded so much but when it came to the dad, he leaned his back on the car, arms folded, face beaming.

I can only assume back in their home town my relatively humble Seat Leon would have been quite the talking point :)

I don't need the "ignore" just willpower. :) :)

As you full well know I don't post pics in the General forums unlike some that will post them having a fa rt.

The bottom line friend, people like you make me even more eager to leave you in anticipation of you
and your other names to be salivating at our cars that we have worked hard for and enjoy.
Work hard, spend wisely and have taste and you may eventually get there.

Of all the forums I've posted I've never seen so much envy.

Many thanks :) :)

ps - If/when we get, pick up a brand new Bentley, I may ask the dealership to post a pic here as I know the clique will not be happy for me but that is not my problem.

Either that or he's away writing me a detailed explanation for the other thread

or consulting with his Orac

orac233.jpg

which he bought from Jenna when the crew of the Liberator held a garage sale.

Sponsored Links
Back