Would You Buy A Brand New Car Or Consider A Used Car???????

Sponsored Links
Here's a pic of my cars. The barbed wire you can see in the background keeps all the millionaires out, I only associate with billionaires. That's my house in the background behind the palm tree, if you look REALLY closely you can see me at one of the penthouse windows. To the left you'll see some cranes, I'm building an extension. I'm on the east coast of Scotland, we've had really nice weather today as you can tell. My cars are all on foreign plates for legal reasons.

cars-top-5.jpg

That's more believable that half the other posts on this thread.

Here's a pic of my cars. The barbed wire you can see in the background keeps all the millionaires out, I only associate with billionaires. That's my house in the background behind the palm tree, if you look REALLY closely you can see me at one of the penthouse windows. To the left you'll see some cranes, I'm building an extension. I'm on the east coast of Scotland, we've had really nice weather today as you can tell. My cars are all on foreign plates for legal reasons.

cars-top-5.jpg
Beat me to it! :)
I was just about to post a pic of my own cars! ;)

20220404_172722.jpg

I'm afraid I can't match your Bugatti, but the 911 does a passable job!

Sponsored Links
Not to fret, hun

it's easy to tell by your posts that you are one of the 1.2/3 mill of adults in the UK
that does not have a bank account. I won't embarrass you but its what you post that gives the game away.

Er no

you probably mean travellers ;):ROFLMAO:

tell tell signs in your posts suggest to me that you are one :ROFLMAO:

I won’t embarrass you but yer posts give it away :ROFLMAO:

I thought gays in that community find it difficult ( prejudice):idea:

What’s your experience ?

My bro in law can get us a very good deal on Ford cars if we wanted one as he works for them. Fairly senior position and he and his wife are allowed one new car every 4 months or 4,000 miles. He can order any car he wants with any extras on it. They are not allowed to keep them after that. They either go to dealers or are allowed to be sold to their relatives. The relative must keep them for a certain amount of time - 2 years I think. From memory, it works out about 30% less than the retail price.

if you work for tata steel you get about 20% off of landrover/jaguar

I tend to buy cars 2-3 years old ex-lease/company cars. They are typically half the price of a new one and you can get them nicely kitted out without any significant extra cost. I tend to prefer to buy them outright and then keep them until they are old. I typically keep a car 10 years +. Cars don't excite me, but I do like reasonably quick cars that don't drink too much. I really like the G/Fs BMW 116d. 2.0 litre diesel engine that can easily avg. 50mpg. I have a 435d convertible that still managed 40+mpg which isn't bad for a 320ish BHP car.

Sponsored Links
Back