Would You Buy A Brand New Car Or Consider A Used Car???????

I fancy that woman who's moved in across the street from me.
How do you know she's a woman?
I kind of assumed cause she very much looks like a woman.
How DARE you make ANY such assumption. You must first ask to see her birth certificate! Also, looking at that person is an infringement of their human rights and demeans all woman including trans!!!

(mind you, bib might make sense these days ...)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Is one a Transam?

My cars are only £30 to tax, and the Ford passed its MOT without any issues. Hyundai needed new rear brakes this year, but otherwise good. Pretty cheap to run.
I bet they use less fuel than your cars too!

What was the need to describe the person's ethnic origin that you assume???
Why not just say a bunch of guy/guy/people were taking pics in front of a car??

Why try and describe someone's colour when it has no relevance?

Perhaps you admit that you should have left out your unnecessary guesswork!!

FYI, if you stood in front of one of my cars and took pics and I was telling someone - I just say people like my car and people often take pics standing by it, fact!!

Many thanks
Unfortunately you aren't one of the people who enjoy taking pictures of 'your' car.
Take a picture and I will donate £20 to a humanitarian charity of your choice.

Unfortunately you aren't one of the people who enjoy taking pictures of 'your' car.

No, I don't do pics on forums, fact. Others will post anything for you and you can keep your money they will say.;);)

Thank you for honouring me with your first post ever on these forums as your new username.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Incredible that so many people love me so much

Thank you for honouring me with your first post every on these forums as your new username.

Incredible that you get asked a question on an Internet forum and you think it's some kind of honour.
Typical Bentley owner....I think

No, I don't do pics on forums, fact. Others will post anything for you and you can keep your money they will say.;);)

Thank you for honouring me with your first post ever on these forums as your new username.

So you aren't really a Humanitarian?
I'm shocked

It's an open Internet forum .
Being asked a question is not being honoured and is not being stalked.

Registering under a different username and aiming the first several posts at me is!!

Login with your usual name and ask me to post a pic of all of our cars. If you won't then please do not aim any more posts at me, thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Back