Theresa May aborts planned vote on Brexit deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
47684413_1298501836958999_5322827156902903808_n.jpg

Which is madness. May has put her own priminsterialiship ahead of the country like a good self serving politician.
My thoughts exactly.
What is madness is that TM keeps insisting her consideration is for the country, despite her actions obviously desperately clinging to the premiership.

Also, her repetitive comments recently have been about certainty for industry, for the economy, for the people. So what does she do, create further uncertainty and delay.

I think Ellal is right. She is making a mockery of Brexit on purpose.

I see polls out suggest public trust Theresa May more than Corbyn with Brexit.

Not many people like it. It's better than no-deal, but worse than being an EU member.

Did you think that in a negotiation, you always get what you want?

You're describing eu membership right there.

To coin Oz (Auf Wiedersehen Pet), about the committee vote in what colour to paint their hut:

"So, everybody gets what nee-body wants."

Which is madness. May has put her own priminsterialiship ahead of the country like a good self serving politician.

You could look at it that way.
You could also look at it that she is delivering the "best" Brexit she thinks she can (and what she thinks the public wants) and, the only way she can do that, is to remain in power.
Otherwise, she'll be on the sidelines, and unable to do anything. Like the know-alls on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back