Thermocouple wanted

Sponsored Links
Seems that the RGI who visited the OP was BG trained with the "your boiler is obsolete and no parts are available".

He then provides a quotation for a new boiler!

The trouble is that 90% of householders will accept that statement!

Tony

Sponsored Links
The other sensible 10% can buy the obsolete part from me should I have one
I think there may be a future for your new parts business aqua!

I know it only opened for business today. But so far it seems to be doing pretty well;)

Ah now there you go what's new, some DaftyDIYer from Fife, the Kingdom of the broken kettle & land of the tight wads, doing their own boiler repairs & have the Mods spotted this, no, they're too busy getting completely rat arzed again on cheap Tesco plonk!!
When will things change, when will any of the Mods be sober enough to police the forum??

West Fife I know well, my travels as the Allan Wicker of the Plumbing & Heating industry have taken me there many times.

Ah now there you go what's new, some DaftyDIYer from Fife, the Kingdom of the broken kettle & land of the tight wads, doing their own boiler repairs & have the Mods spotted this, no, they're too busy getting completely rat arzed again on cheap Tesco plonk!!

When will things change, when will any of the Mods be sober enough to police the forum??

Saying things like that about Mods its no wonder you have been banned so many times.

I would have expected you would have toned down what you say by now.

There is still time to edit your post though.

Tony

Yet another outdated appliance is about to be given a new lease of life.

I hope its the TC at fault and not the gas valve in this case!

But it seems these may also still be available.

Tony

Saying things like that about Mods its no wonder you have been banned so many times.

I would have expected you would have toned down what you say by now.

There is still time to edit your post though.

Tony

Sometimes Tony I do live a charmed life, as the wife's sister reminded me in bed last night.

I seem to have read recently about a wife's sister who murdered the wife.

Or was it the wife who murdered the husband because he was having it off with her sister?

I seem to have read recently about a wife's sister who murdered the wife.

Or was it the wife who murdered the husband because he was having it off with her sister?

Perhaps you've been binge watching Midsummer Murders on catchup Tony???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back