Thermocouple wanted

Sponsored Links
Can't believe the boiler is being scrapped for want of one of the most common parts to ever be sold and that the OP is using the same person to change the boiler.

Shambo, you might want to schedule some hospital check ups.... You know tech support is going to be getting called with "do where does the pretty green and yellow wire go?" questions.

Sequential gas safe numbering? Hhhmmmm.......

Cheers, can you get one of side view of right side. cheers

Is this any good?

IMG_20160128_222231202[1].jpg

Still on the wonderful meds so can't give out info for work( can on here though ).
Will be a good few weeks before I'm on the phoned although my boss was on the phone today and Cust services have been asking for me:cool:
Oh to be in demand.

Sponsored Links
Does that overheat stat/ interrupter looked to have popped out?

Can't believe the boiler is being scrapped for want of one of the most common parts to ever be sold and that the OP is using the same person to change the boiler.

Shambo, you might want to schedule some hospital check ups.... You know tech support is going to be getting called with "do where does the pretty green and yellow wire go?" questions.

Sequential gas safe numbering? Hhhmmmm.......

I'm not using the same person to change the boiler.

Does that overheat stat/ interrupter looked to have popped out?

Dont normally like to slag off other rgi's. But if that is the case then words escape me how useless the op's rgi was!

By the way @les186. I have a stock of the now obsolete special resetting tool that you need to use on these.

Can send you one for 35 quid plus P&P if you are interested

Rather reminds me of a certain range of Woofters where they started putting the OH stat reset on the top of the casing...had quite a few on my old patch in Devon where previous numpty engineers had been fooled by the fan still working normally, and had changed the gas valve, the PCB and eventually the fan itself to no effect. Sometimes, you've just got to know where to poke it!

I once went to a boiler where the RGI had changed the gas valve, not once but TWICE and then called me.

He had tested the gas supply by turning on three rings on the gas hob, seen the flame and ASSUMED the gas supply was fine.

I expect he learned that at BG or something!

When I go there I found the card meter had no credit but was passing ( a little ).

But then I do the PROPER test on the gas supply!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back