These 2 sickos need hanging

Status
Not open for further replies.
The press is reporting the same story, and a sensational story sells more papers. I guess being gay is 'up to no good' eh? I'll have to add homophobia to your list of undesirable qualities.

Like I said - wait for the full story to come out.
Still twisting the story eh?
Nothing changes with you, reading being a weak point for you.

Sponsored Links
I suggest that you read the thread title and then tell me about 'open minds'. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-22196409

The lynch mob mentality reigns in the forum as usual. Who needs a jury when they have people like you all through society?
It doesn't ring true to me. No-one would march a 14 year old through a crowded shop. He'd either do a runner or scream the house down.
They'd also know they would be on cctv. There was a parallel to this case in Oz years ago. A 14 year old flashing his sausage in a busy public loo. Too busy for any action so they took him over the road to a toilet in Woolies and entertained him for a while (all with his consent).
When he got home he got the guilts and invented a similar story of abduction to a quiet loo. It turned out that he led the men along all the time. They were jailed for underage sex but nothing else. If he'd been 16 then no offence would have been committed.

I've a feeling that this will turn out to be a similar type of incident. Let's wait until the trial eh?
...and the more I read it the more false it appears. On his way to the toilet? I bet he was. Fancy that eh? Why did they need to approach him if he was already on his way there? He led them on. Realised he was gay, didn't like it and was in a sulk for days until he blurted out what had happened ( in a way that gets him off the hook). From that point on his parents saw him as a victim and took him to the police. That's how the Oz case panned out. Bet this is just the same.
What are the odds of two gay men finding themselves in a lift with a 14yo boy on his way to the same toilet?

He's a gay boy who doesn't want to be gay.
You should have taken your own advice joe and waited for the trial. :LOL: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here he is again. Take a look at ALL my posts - and the supercilious little fat guy ALWAYS follows me. It is akin to Stalking. (as has been noted by others on here.
Very sad indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back