These 2 sickos need hanging

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and the more I read it the more false it appears. On his way to the toilet? I bet he was. Fancy that eh? Why did they need to approach him if he was already on his way there? He led them on. Realised he was gay, didn't like it and was in a sulk for days until he blurted out what had happened ( in a way that gets him off the hook). From that point on his parents saw him as a victim and took him to the police. That's how the Oz case panned out. Bet this is just the same.

Sponsored Links
this poor child will live with this for the rest of his life

Maybe when he grows up he'll do the exact same to another child!
Should he be hung too?
Maybe just hang him now and be done with it.

???????????????

He is just a child FFS...maybe he will turn out a decent guy

So are you saying that we just slap these two perverts on the wrist?

Devils advocate ole bean.
The "hang em high" brigade (as said) are on their high horses as usual on this thread and the full story isn't even known.

this poor child will live with this for the rest of his life

Maybe when he grows up he'll do the exact same to another child!
Should he be hung too?
Maybe just hang him now and be done with it.

???????????????

He is just a child FFS...maybe he will turn out a decent guy

So are you saying that we just slap these two perverts on the wrist?

Devils advocate ole bean.
The "hang em high" brigade (as said) are on their high horses as usual on this thread and the full story isn't even known.

If you want to play "devil's advocate" you need to come up with sensible counter points. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
These people should be castrated!!
Some left wing guardian reader will be along in a minute, saying they should get counselling!! :confused:

Castration should only be the start....torture them

FFS. Not again.

If everyone went out and took the law into their own hands, there would very quickly be total anarchy.

Will torturing be a deterrent? No.

In the US and other countries, many who have killed have been put to death. Does it stop others killing?

A resounding NO.

You'll never lose an argument as long as you keep answering your own questions. :rolleyes:

I think it would be a great deterrent.

These people should be castrated!!
Some left wing guardian reader will be along in a minute, saying they should get counselling!! :confused:

Castration should only be the start....torture them

FFS. Not again.

If everyone went out and took the law into their own hands, there would very quickly be total anarchy.

In the US and other countries, many who have killed have been put to death. Does it stop others killing?

A resounding NO.
It doesn't stop some.

Not quite the same as saying it doesn't stop all is it?

The US has a particularly high murder rate. The death penalty did not bring it down to our level.

What would our level be if we could walk into a shop and walk back out again armed to the teeth?

our murder rate is still much lower than theirs.

Seems to me that folk want such punishments should be on the statute books and are not advocating a lynch mob

Might be for some and owt is better than nowt.

A resounding NO.
It stops the murderers reoffending, which is a pretty useful outcome for those people still walking around who might not have had these criminals served their "life" term and been released and been allowed to commit homicide once again..

I read the case with interest, can't understand why the boy did not make a hell of a fuss, apparantly two men have been arrested.

I'd say it is because he's a gay boy that has panicked when he realised - and they got the blame for it. He wasn't frog-marched to the toilets - he was already on the way there. How did the men know where he was heading so that they could follow him? It's time for the police to ask some personal questions - his schoolmates too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back