These 2 sickos need hanging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
These people should be castrated!!
Some left wing guardian reader will be along in a minute, saying they should get counselling!! :confused:

These boys do indeed need counselling. In particular they need counselling to get over what is essential which is to be dragged down Deansgate and up to Piccadilly Gardens naked by their tes - ticles before being placed in stocks and subsequently publicly emasculated and watching their removed genitals being eaten by some hogs.

After this counselling, they should be hung, drawn and quartered and their subsequent ashes spread over a bovine sewage plant.

I read the Guardian once!

Sponsored Links
I agree, cut their D*** off, shove it up their rse. Then make them eat it.
Hope that hasn't upset not so secure spark too much.

this poor child will live with this for the rest of his life

Maybe when he grows up he'll do the exact same to another child!
Should he be hung too?
Maybe just hang him now and be done with it.

Are you trying to say that these two perpetrators must have been abused as children, and so somehow it wasn't their fault?

this poor child will live with this for the rest of his life

Maybe when he grows up he'll do the exact same to another child!
Should he be hung too?
Maybe just hang him now and be done with it.

???????????????

He is just a child FFS...maybe he will turn out a decent guy

So are you saying that we just slap these two perverts on the wrist?

On the other hand he might grow up to be a fine and upstanding young man. Judge people by their actions not by a hypothetical future.

I was a bit surprised the pictures of the suspects are quite poor.

In my area, shopping centres and department stores are littered with cameras. Surely they can't all be duds?

Presumably in this case, the suspects are not officials in some powerful international religious organisation that can sweep the evidence under the carpet, and move the suspects to a new parish.

sexual offenders / child murderers, should have their skin dyed bright purple, then be let loose into society, see how long they would survive.

Wotan

The lynch mob mentality reigns in the forum as usual. Who needs a jury when they have people like you all through society?
It doesn't ring true to me. No-one would march a 14 year old through a crowded shop. He'd either do a runner or scream the house down.
They'd also know they would be on cctv. There was a parallel to this case in Oz years ago. A 14 year old flashing his sausage in a busy public loo. Too busy for any action so they took him over the road to a toilet in Woolies and entertained him for a while (all with his consent).
When he got home he got the guilts and invented a similar story of abduction to a quiet loo. It turned out that he led the men along all the time. They were jailed for underage sex but nothing else. If he'd been 16 then no offence would have been committed.

I've a feeling that this will turn out to be a similar type of incident. Let's wait until the trial eh?

The lynch mob mentality reigns in the forum as usual. Who needs a jury when they have people like you all through society?
It doesn't ring true to me. No-one would march a 14 year old through a crowded shop. He'd either do a runner or scream the house down.
They'd also know they would be on cctv. There was a parallel to this case in Oz years ago. A 14 year old flashing his sausage in a busy public loo. Too busy for any action so they took him over the road to a toilet in Woolies and entertained him for a while (all with his consent).
When he got home he got the guilts and invented a similar story of abduction to a quiet loo. It turned out that he led the men along all the time. They were jailed for underage sex but nothing else. If he'd been 16 then no offence would have been committed.

I've a feeling that this will turn out to be a similar type of incident. Let's wait until the trial eh?

From the police report

Det Sgt Liam Boden, of North Manchester CID, defended the move, saying the CCTV pictures were circulated immediately to businesses and neighbourhood officers and released more widely after forensic tests proved negative.

The boy was approached in a lift in the Arndale Centre on his way to the toilet and led away by one Asian and one white man at about 17:45 BST on 2 June.

He has been left devastated by the attack, police said.

The victim was told by one of the men: "Come with us, do what we say and if you try to run we'll get you."

Police said such attacks were very rare and they have had no other reports of any similar incident since June.

The arndale centre and surrounding area has alot of cctv...surely the police would have lookad at that first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back