These 2 sickos need hanging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say it is because he's a gay boy that has panicked when he realised - and they got the blame for it. He wasn't frog-marched to the toilets - he was already on the way there. How did the men know where he was heading so that they could follow him? It's time for the police to ask some personal questions - his schoolmates too.
So, going for a pee means your gay and asking for it?

And why is your version of events different from all others published?

Sponsored Links
What are the odds of two gay men finding themselves in a lift with a 14yo boy on his way to the same toilet?

He's a gay boy who doesn't want to be gay.

What are the odds of two gay men finding themselves in a lift with a 14yo boy on his way to the same toilet?

He's a gay boy who doesn't want to be gay.

Still sticking to a different story to the press eh?

And besides, what he is, or may be or isn't is irrelevant.

Sponsored Links
Of course it is - he was a willing participant then when he realised what he'd done and he was gay he went loopy and made up a story so that he isn't to blame for what happened. Simple psychology at work.

Of course it is - he was a willing participant then when he realised what he'd done and he was gay he went loopy and made up a story so that he isn't to blame for what happened. Simple psychology at work.
Were you there?

Were you there?

Perhaps Joe knows something we don't . ;) ;) ;) ;)

Yes. It's called an understanding of human psychology.

It is. The other posters are guessing that they abducted the child and frog marched him to a toilet block. I'm guessing that it didn't happen that way. Like I said at the beginning - let's wait for the trial.

Were you?
I'm not the won't making statements as if they were fact. nothing new for you though is it. Odd how your scenario is at odds with all the various press comments.

But then you state the lad was up to no good. A statement based on pure guesswork, unless of course you yourself are very familiar with the sort of behaviour you describe.

It is. The other posters are guessing that they abducted the child and frog marched him to a toilet block. I'm guessing that it didn't happen that way. Like I said at the beginning - let's wait for the trial.
Excuse me. I'm not guessing anything. You're the one doing that.
Some of us read nothing into it, happy to keep an open mind - but you and your mates down at the Supremacists Arms struggle with that.

The press is reporting the same story, and a sensational story sells more papers. I guess being gay is 'up to no good' eh? I'll have to add homophobia to your list of undesirable qualities.

Like I said - wait for the full story to come out.

Excuse me. I'm not guessing anything. You're the one doing that.
Some of us read nothing into it, happy to keep an open mind - but you and your mates down at the Supremacists Arms struggle with that.

What kind of supremacist is that? Are you going to tell us? (He won't). :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back