These idiots are running things

On the whole, yes, I am taking notice of the rules, you thoughtless tosspot. (y)

Sponsored Links
Maybe, just maybe, if people took crime seriously and reported it. 2nd paragraph
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/sexually-assaulted-same-area-same-095145959.html

From the article
My partner and a close male friend touchingly apologised and made sure I was ok. One asked how often I’d experienced crimes of this nature. The answer, as I told him, is “far too often.” So often in fact, that I didn’t feel the need to report it. I added it to my list of negative experiences at the hands of men and decided to forget about it.

Apologised for what.... It obviously wasn't them who attacked her.

Last edited by a moderator:
That seems to me to be written from a perspective of guilt tripping men, all men, just for being male. Typical woke sh*te seeking to create division.

That lord Sumption was on the radio yesterday and said that the safest countries in Europe for woman were the predominantly catholic ones ??

Spain
Italy
Poland

Sponsored Links
That lord Sumption was on the radio yesterday and said that the safest countries in Europe for woman were the predominantly catholic ones ??

Spain
Italy
Poland

Saudi Arabia is very safe. They lock them up

Spain
Italy
Poland
That's one interpretation, the other is that they're countries which aren't good at reporting or dealing with it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Manada_rape_case

It'd be interesting if there were any statistics to back that up. You'd expect that he's the sort who would have them before making a claim, but then again he's also on the fringes about Covid-19 so he might be slipping.

That's one interpretation, the other is that they're countries which aren't good at reporting or dealing with it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Manada_rape_case

It'd be interesting if there were any statistics to back that up. You'd expect that he's the sort who would have them before making a claim, but then again he's also on the fringes about Covid-19 so he might be slipping.

he lord sumption made no conclusion just stated it as a fact

there was a suggestion ?? That family values are more important in these countries

dunno

he lord sumption made no conclusion just stated it as a fact

there was a suggestion ?? That family values are more important in these countries

dunno
That'd make sense, traditional family values are often why reports of violence and rape are suppressed or just accepted as the way things are.

That'd make sense, traditional family values are often why reports of violence and rape are suppressed or just accepted as the way things are.

I don’t think that was what they may have been getting at tbh

but hey ho

Ooh, bit of a sick opinion.
The Catholic church has earnt its' bad reputation. I doubt you'd disagree if someone said it around honour killings in rural Pakistan. Or the traditional right of men to rape their wives.

If traditional family values were still any good they'd just be family values. Or just Values.

Sponsored Links
Back