These idiots are running things

Sponsored Links
traditional family values are often why reports of violence and rape are suppressed or just accepted as the way things are.

Ooh, bit of a sick opinion.

The Catholic church has earnt its' bad reputation. I doubt you'd disagree if someone said it around honour killings in rural Pakistan. Or the traditional right of men to rape their wives.

If traditional family values were still any good they'd just be family values. Or just Values.

I'm still not sure why you're conflating family values with religion? or indeed, family values with incest and abuse?

I'm still not sure why you're conflating family values with religion? or indeed, family values with incest and abuse?
Not sure where you got incest from but as to the rest.

there was a suggestion ?? That family values are more important in these countries
and
That lord Sumption was on the radio yesterday and said that the safest countries in Europe for woman were the predominantly catholic ones ??

Spain
Italy
Poland

Sponsored Links
I just assumed rape within a family might be classed as incest, perhaps I was wrong.
Or the traditional right of men to rape their wives.
A slight mis-read there. I was referring to the fact it wasn't legally possible for a man to rape his wife in the UK until around the 80s.

Back