These idiots are running things

But if you want votes you dont spout crap
I thought that was exactly what politicians did if they wanted votes. It certainly worked in the past.

Some issues supersede votes and being popular. It takes brave people to stand up and go against the grain. Can't have all our politicians being cowardly populists like Bozza and Trump.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I though that was exactly what politicians did if they wanted votes. It certainly worked in the past.

Some issues supersede votes and being popular. It takes brave people to stand up and go against the grain. Can't have all our politicians being cowardly populists like Bozza and

Would you vote green?

I might vote next time around, I'll see. I have never looked at politics, parties or their policies in depth before. It bores me witless. I detest most of them simply because they are liars.

Sponsored Links
I might vote next time around, I'll see. I have never looked at politics, parties or their policies in depth before. It bores me witless. I detest most of them simply because they are liars.

We all know that.... maybe you want to live under communism. Putin has no need to lie

That's a good point.

Has curfew in this case reverted to its correct meaning or did the baroness just mean the pubs should shut at 6?

To be honest a six pm curfew is a hell of a lot better than the house arrest we are all under right now, well it would be if anyone was taking any notice of this poxy lock down.

To be honest a six pm curfew is a hell of a lot better than the house arrest we are all under right now, well it would be if anyone was taking any notice of this poxy lock down.
Surely you’re not taking any notice of it are you? No need to, is there?

Sponsored Links
Back