Stocks..

Depend's what the circumstance's are & what they have done ??
For the sake of progressing a bit, could you provide an example / counterexample please?

As per linksbodger's post really I will go along with that no problem !! those " little thug's who tortured 2 kid's recently name them picture's in paper family as well , put poster's up !!

Sponsored Links
Some people have been issued with Asbo's for not having there wheeley bin lid shut , one woman goe an asbo for constantly answering her door in her underware , woman feeding bird's was issued with an asbo so & so forth , I would not put them in the stock's
fair enough

however any violent little Hoody no problem in fact 2 hour's would not be long enough age restraint would be 12 any one under 12 would get it on there 12th birthday !!
What about the person/people involved in the upbringing of such a child. Would it not be more appropriate to have them alongside the child in adjoining stocks? And then, what about the social workers who may be involved with the family - they too have "failed". Should they be included too?

Exactly one bloke down here it was on T.V got fined £40 for leaving his wheeley bin lid open contested it in court fine went up to £140 + a criminal record !! They give out asbo's for anything .

No I would not blame the social worker's they are alway's an easy target !! under funded over worked , parent's I would not have a problem with some of them , alot of them should not be parent's any way , alot of them are a biggerwaste of space than there kid's !

Sponsored Links
No I would not blame the social worker's they are alway's an easy target !! under funded over worked , parent's I would not have a problem with some of them , alot of them should not be parent's any way , alot of them are a biggerwaste of space than there kid's !
This seems inexorably to be heading towards wider discussions relating to population growth/control, and possibly towards the a critique of the development of the "underclass".

Are we allowed to have such far-reaching discussions on here? I can't see where the rules disallow it, but it may not be acceptable on this forum. Can anyone advise - I'm still fnding my feet on here.

This seems inexorably to be heading towards wider discussions relating to population growth/control, and possibly towards the a critique of the development of the "underclass".

Are we allowed to have such far-reaching discussions on here? I can't see where the rules disallow it, but it may not be acceptable on this forum. Can anyone advise - I'm still fnding my feet on here.
Go for it, you can only get your post locked and come back as Als........ sorry, diverting from the the OP .
I wouldn't always blame the parents - some of them do not know what thier kids get up to. Having said that, they should do. It is their responsibility to take care of their charges, try to raise them in a responsible way and stop being complete a-holes. Is it the kids or society?

A general lack of responsibility every thing is some one else's fault , blame / compensation culture , if kid's are badlybehaved it is alway;s some one else;s fault , McDonald's , colnel Sander's , social worker's ect ect , or they have one of these latest syndrone's , some £200 an hour so called expert join's in to perpetrate the latest fashionable explanation payed for by the tax payer !! political correctness stifling common sense !

Good parent's who do the right thing what recognition do they get ?? there are probably thousand's of grand parent's bringing up there grand children on a pension , what do they get ???

A general lack of responsibility every thing is some one else's fault , blame / compensation culture , if kid's are badlybehaved it is alway;s some one else;s fault , McDonald's , colnel Sander's , social worker's ect ect , or they have one of these latest syndrone's , some £200 an hour so called expert join's in to perpetrate the latest fashionable explanation payed for by the tax payer !! political correctness stifling common sense !
It's not so much when a child behaves badly, it's more how he or she responds towards someone in "authority" (in fact any adult as a starting point) attempting to correct that behaviour. An inability or unwillingess to take advice, listen, nor learn calmly is what someone "significant" in their lives has inculcated from birth.

Sponsored Links
Back