These idiots are running things

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why do we put up with this kind of sh*te? there is no shortage of tomatoes, eggs and turds.
Bring back the stocks.

Sponsored Links
Unbelievable nonsense. WTF is going on?

In view of the case that has prompted this stupidity, perhaps the baroness' proposal could be limited to a curfew just for policemen.

It was said just to get people talking about the problem, it was not meant to be taken seriously.

Sponsored Links
She said that discrimination of all kinds would be lessened..by discriminating against half of the adult population.
The best thing that could be talked about in terms of making women safer would be curbing immigration, especially from cultures which treat women as second class citizens, and which see women dressed in ways that we consider normal, as sluts who are asking to be assaulted.

Again, she said afterwards it was to get people talking, and not to be taken literally.
I don't think the village elder is around to read them your post, but at least the Baroness has their attention. eventually someone will read them an article saying just that - i.e. the whole point of her statement was for her to get people's attention.

Some on here still won't get it even if the message was tied to a brick and landed on their 'eds.

I don't think the village elder is around to read them your post, but at least the Baroness has their attention. eventually someone will read them an article saying just that - i.e. the whole point of her statement was for her to get people's attention.

Some on here still won't get it even if the message was tied to a brick and landed on their 'eds.

But if you want votes you dont spout crap

Sponsored Links
Back