They deserve a........

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Kicking! :mad:

A friend of mine from when I worked at CP has been released from hospital today after being in a coma for a short while. He was set upon by at least 3 youths a few days ago who gave him a beating and left him unconscious. In hospital he slipped into a coma and now has no memory of what happened or how he got there. Thankfully members of the public were quickly on the scene to help and he believes they have arrested the 3 %^&*$*ds that did it.

HE IS 70 YEARS OLD YOU MORONS!

I bet your parents must be so proud of you all. A hard working, confident man is now reduced to being terrified of going out his home for some essential shopping and being able to look after his lovely wife.

They will probably get a slap on the wrist and told to not do it again. :mad::mad::mad:

Sponsored Links
My best wishes to your friend Conny.

Its impossible to understand the mindless violence that ruins an innocent persons life, not just them but the affect on their partner and extended family.

Sponsored Links
I would get the 3 shyts in a locked room and beat them until they're dead.
Such 'brave' words. But pointless of course.

Because that would make you no better than them!

Plus you'd be up for murder yourself :rolleyes:

Best you try and get the weak UK justice system changed instead of spouting a meaningless rant!

They will probably get a slap on the wrist and told to not do it again. :mad::mad::mad:

Yep

I would get the 3 shyts in a locked room and beat them

Hear hear. (y)

Unfortunately because of the communist do gooders (some great examples on this forum)

Yep.

So what would you do luv - give 'em a good cuddle?

All I can say is thank **** certain people on this forum have no authority whatsoever.

Such 'brave' words. But pointless of course.

Plus you'd be up for murder yourself :rolleyes:

Best you try and get the weak UK justice system changed instead of spouting a meaningless rant!
I wouldn't be beating an old man for no reason.
I would be beating 3 things who don't have human dna as a punishment for their senseless crime.
That's what they deserve and I would happily carry out the punishment without regrets.
Unfortunately there are people like you who think that the best course of action is to keep these 3 shyts on the street and encourage them to continue with their crimes.
You're as guilty as them as far as I'm concerned by indirectly aiding and abetting them.

I would be beating 3 things who don't have human dna as a punishment for their senseless crime.
That's what they deserve and I would happily carry out the punishment without regrets.
As I said, you're no better than them...

But were you to be given the option you suggest I have a feeling you're all mouth anyway!

You're as guilty as them as far as I'm concerned by indirectly aiding and abetting them.
How do you work that one out?

Oh that's right, you were last in line when the logic genes were handed out :rolleyes:

As I said, you're no better than them...

But were you to be given the option you suggest I have a feeling you're all mouth anyway!

How do you work that one out?

Oh that's right, you were last in line when the logic genes were handed out :rolleyes:
I work it out by the fact that by letting them beat up a 70 year old man and walk, you're covering up and encouraging their crimes.
Aiding and abetting.
I believe is in the magistrate court act 1980, read about it.

I work it out by the fact that by letting them beat up a 70 year old man and walk, you're covering up and encouraging their crimes.
Aiding and abetting.
I believe is in the magistrate court act 1980, read about it.
Keep on digging that hole of yours...

Of course you'll have to make it big enough for your three murder victims so it may take you a while...

Especially during 'lockdown' :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back