They were all in the same boat

Sponsored Links
Strange how this thread has went from Muslims chucking Christians off a boat in the Med, to a full blown argument about refugees/asylum seekers coming to this country. (must be something to do with the fact that they're making their way here then??) Wonder what'll happen when Muslims start wanting to chuck Christians out of this country? (instead of a boat) ;) ;) ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
What else have I lost at Squarky? :confused: Answer these questions boyo....

Who cares? It's the end result that is important and the fact that those figures were five years old (the last available figures) means that the situation must be even worse now. How do you know?

What do you mean by worse? Are you against immigration of any variety?
Are you a coward too? What do you mean by worse? Are you against immigration of any kind?

Who cares? It's the end result that is important and the fact that those figures were five years old (the last available figures) means that the situation must be even worse now. How do you know?

Are you a coward too? What do you mean by worse? Are you against immigration of any kind?

I am against immigration when we are full up. Are you?

Strange how this thread has went from Muslims chucking Christians off a boat in the Med, to a full blown argument about refugees/asylum seekers coming to this country.
Why? The thread is still on topic. The subject is still about the Med boat people. :confused:

Have you not read any other posts on GD within the last ten years then?

So you don't want anyone to emmigrate out of here then? :confused:

So you don't want anyone to emmigrate out of here then? :confused:

Just you boyo.

If you see immigration as a problem then what are you huffing and puffing about?
Lies, untruths and b*****t!

Immigration is a two way street. You either have it or you don't. If you can come up with a formula that only allows rich people in and poor people or money sapping people out then good look.

Utopia is a dream boyo.

If you see immigration as a problem then what are you huffing and puffing about?
Lies, untruths and b*****t!

Immigration is a two way street. You either have it or you don't. If you can come up with a formula that only allows rich people in and poor people or money sapping people out then good look.

Utopia is a dream boyo.

Australia seems to manage it.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
76% want immigration reduced, 4% wanted it increased. 14% want it unchanged.

So only a small percentage see immigration as not being a problem.
I agree.

What do you mean you agree boyo?
Agree with what?

Are you with the majority or with the racist minority? Just answer the question. (he won't)

Last time I was in Aus the locals were moaning like fook about the asians.
Confused me at first cos asians to them is orientals to us :)

Sponsored Links
Back