Things we are not allowed to talk about on this forum

• Thread starter Bodgeit and scarper ltd
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
I personally don't think it deserves to stay around for long, Dave.
How would you like it if other religous groups decided that you were personna non gratia in your country of birth, just because you were a different religion to them?

How would you like it if you decided to relocate to another country for whatever reason and after giving as much as you were able, the indigenous people decided, at some indeterminate time, that you were no longer accepted?

How would you like it if you visited another country and they considered you like a football hooligan/lager lout/loud mouth just because that was their experience of some of your countrymen?

Do you hang your head in shame when you hear of improper behaviour/criminal acts/selfish attitudes conducted by your neighbours/locality/county/country? Why not? 'Cos we know that we are different to them. And we hope that others have the intelligence to realise that.

Don't you expect to be accepted as you are, not as people perceive others of your colour/sexuality/religion,age or ability?

at no point does he specify british born muslims..
he could have ment the illegal immigrants.

how would you like it if people moved here and didnt learn the language,were arogant,didnt try to include themselves in the way the counttry has been run and wanted the laws changed to suit them?

how would you like it if someone moved to your country and harboured hatred towards the indigenous people and tried to murder them in the name of their religion all the while claiming they were being persecuted?

how would.............ahh whats the point :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
and how many deaths have the people of Afghanistan caused, directly or indirectly by performing terrorist acts and cultivating drugs?

how would you like it if people moved here and didnt learn the language, contribution to economy, culture or society is not necessary dependent on speaking the language, ergo the people who are deaf or cannot speak would have no contribution to make. were arogant, your assumption, and I've met many arrogant people but I don't bother to ask their nationality, religion, etc to assume their arrogance. didnt try to include themselves in the way the counttry has been run and wanted the laws changed to suit them? Oxymoron,i.e. self-contradictory. I wonder how many indigenous people do not try to include themselves in politics.

how would you like it if someone moved to your country and harboured hatred towards the indigenous people and tried to murder them in the name of their religion all the while claiming they were being persecuted? Just how many immigrants do you assume fall into this category?

how would.............ahh whats the point :rolleyes:

and how many deaths have the people of Afghanistan caused, directly or indirectly by performing terrorist acts and cultivating drugs?
OK, suppose we go along with the train of thought that says every time someone causes a death of another of different nationality, all of the countrymen of the perpertrator ought to be repatriated.

I think it would be impossible for British people to travel abroad because they would not be welcome anywhere else in the world.
In fact what you are proposing is to punish the community for the acts of the few. I think, from history, that idea has been seen to be an unacceptable political approach

But some Chinese are Muslims!

Especially the genuine refugees!

at no point did i say speak or hear the language,but LEARN IT.

there are far too many immigrants for a start,and if there are enough to set up hate groups and bogus colleges then there are far far too many that are a drain on our economy along with the ones in prison that cant be sent away because of their human rights?

Perhaps we ought to point out to anyone just arriving (oops not good choice of words) most of these posts refer to a post that has now been deleted. :eek:

at no point did i say speak or hear the language,but LEARN IT. Just a question: do you learn the language of another country before you go abroad on holiday? I know it's not the same but do you manage to understand and be understood?
there are far too many immigrants for a start,a political statement not a factual statement because the acceptable/nonacceptable quantity is undefinable and if there are enough to set up hate groups and bogus colleges not two slightly similar entities. Don't combine them into the same argument then there are far far too many that are a drain on our economy ditto the penultimate point along with the ones in prison that cant be sent away because of their human rights? Again different argument and either a humanitarian or political one

if i were to uproot my whole family to move to another country,where i would like to complain that things are not done as they are in my own land.

Then YES i would either learn the language and intergrate into said community or i would simply fck off back to where i came from

I personally would be prepared to relocate to another country for political/social/economic reasons even if I could not understand the language, knowing that my children would a) grow up understanding the language b) would be better placed to provide for themselves and c) they would grow up in a safer environment.

Some economic or political migrants do not necessarily migrate to another country out of choice. Often they would prefer to remain in their country of origin. But usually there is no choice. They make a decision of living or dying. In some cases in may not be even that simple. Sometimes it may be a choice of do I stay here and die or do I leave and die?

e.g. most Vietnamese, Cambodian, Chinese, Laos immigrants of the '60s and '70s (I mean 1st generation immigrants, not children born here) didn't have a choice of living or dying. Only a choice of dying in their country of origin or dying in their attempt at escape. Moreover, if they were rescued (and so many weren't) they had no or little choice of their country of destiny.
In their new life they had no chance of visiting their families, left behind, if there were any, until they had a passport of their adopted country. To have travelled back to their country of origin would have meant persecution, just for leaving.

In addition, often the family had only sufficient money to send one child on a boat. Can we even imagine the horror of choosing one of our children to send to sea in a small boat, possibly to die at sea. And the others might die because they remained behind.

I would suggest a read of one of the books/diaries written by such refugees. If you could I would suggest a visit to one of these countries and listen to their horrifying and harrowing stories.

Sponsored Links
Back