Thinking of installing a marine boat toilet

Sponsored Links
Anyone who has spent any time in government service (25 years in my case) knows that, with the exception of a few highly centralised and authoritarian states, governments in general are far too large, unwieldy, compartmentalised and in parts incompetent to conspire effectively to organise anything secretly, even the proverbial ****-up-in-brewery, let alone in concert with other governments. And - serious point - you may scoff if you like, but in reasonably democratic states at least, there would be such a disparity between the selfless public-service ethos the civil servants sign up to and the actuality of a (fictitious) plot for authoritarian world domination that, if only a few, whistleblowers would emerge and reveal all. We've actually had our share in the UK, eg Josie Stewart, Raphael Marshall, Anna Thomas, Katharine Gun, to mention just a few relatively recent examples. Point two, also serious: why on earth would a democratic government want to dominate and therefore **** off the people who voted them into power, as alleged by the ramblings of some Covid lockdown/Covid vaccine conspiracy theorists? What such governments want is for their electorates to stay happy and keep voting them back into office, so that they may continue to enjoy the benefits - actually not many - thereof. Point three just for info: I recently met and conversed with my first and I hope last real flat-earther...someone who works in IT and has worked for NASA, can you believe, who thinks all pictures of earth from space are Photoshopped fakes and asked me, a private pilot licence-holder, whether if (yes if) the earth is roughly a globe, as I fly straight and level, I have to keep pushing the nose of the aircraft down to go round the curvature. A plumbing forum on a DIY site probably not the place for further details!

Sponsored Links
Complete and total garbage, which explains your very strange outlook on life. You would rather believe some of the trash posted on social media, than the genuine official sources, then so be it, enjoy your miserable life of worry.
Well first i have never been on whoope do facebook or any other the other sad little sites like that in my life! Nor do most in the movement we leave that to the like of you

But you are so predictible in what you say
Our masters have spoken! the official source which goes unchalenged because you belive every word for word of it with out question (3 bags full sir and HH). And I bet a pound to a penny that you would never ever look at any other source. Dont worry by the time of agenda 2030 you will more then likely be gone one way or the other, As for me I am not worried one bit about this scummy ****ty little planet that you think is so great and wonderful because this time I have worked out the trap and I will make sure I will never ever return hear again!

If he's living in a converted trailer on a public road, I think the local council will get him first.
Then you just move it on to somewhere ells. Haulage contractors have been dumping trailers all over the place and left them there for years. But old clever clogs hear could never work all that out

Well first i have never been on whoope do facebook or any other the other sad little sites like that in my life! Nor do most in the movement we leave that to the like of you
If that’s the case, why don’t you get advice from those 'in the movement' who also live in converted trailers instead of coming on sad little sites like this one? Wait, maybe there’s just you in 'the movement'…..

Anyone who has spent any time in government service (25 years in my case) knows that, with the exception of a few highly centralised and authoritarian states, governments in general are far too large, unwieldy, compartmentalised and in parts incompetent to conspire effectively to organise anything secretly,
You say compartmentalised; but have you ever hered of the term "need to know bases" by any chance. Meaning if the top know then you down on the bottom dont! you just follow orders with out question that way you cant tell anyone ells about it or refuse to do it on the ground of morals

even the proverbial ****-up-in-brewery, let alone in concert with other governments. And - serious point - you may scoff if you like, but in reasonably democratic states at least, there would be such a disparity between the selfless public-service ethos the civil servants sign up to and the actuality of a (fictitious) plot for authoritarian world domination that, if only a few, whistleblowers would emerge and reveal all.
But they did though the covid Hoax! (oh but we never heared of that on fake news the BBC so there for its fake!)

We've actually had our share in the UK, eg Josie Stewart, Raphael Marshall, Anna Thomas, Katharine Gun, to mention just a few relatively recent examples. Point two, also serious: why on earth would a democratic government want to dominate and therefore **** off the people who voted them into power, as alleged by the ramblings of some Covid lockdown/Covid vaccine conspiracy theorists?
They are not saying that at all! they are saying that the politicians are just puppets and following orders from above, it is there masters that want world domination like the Rothchilds and Rockerfellers

What such governments want is for their electorates to stay happy and keep voting them back into office,
It makes no odds because bough parties and working for the same master anyway, so you have a choise of 2 in your socalled democratic society and you vote for the other instead

so that they may continue to enjoy the benefits - actually not many - thereof. Point three just for info: I recently met and conversed with my first and I hope last real flat-earther...someone who works in IT and has worked for NASA, can you believe,
It takes all sorts

who thinks all pictures of earth from space are Photoshopped fakes and asked me, a private pilot licence-holder, whether if (yes if) the earth is roughly a globe, as I fly straight and level, I have to keep pushing the nose of the aircraft down to go round the curvature. A plumbing forum on a DIY site probably not the place for further details!
But how do you know the earth is flat or not have you been high enough up to look down at it? Because your master have said that is why. Why when you where incarnated over 200 years ago they told you the earth was flat and you belived them with out question

If that’s the case, why don’t you get advice from those 'in the movement' who also live in converted trailers instead of coming on sad little sites like this one? Wait, maybe there’s just you in 'the movement'…..
Oh right so i am the only consirothist in the world ay
Sad little sites like this one; har har!! the woke agenda, no talk of gas work allowed hear, you must never disable a 12V cut off switch coz its unsafe

Reality is probably somewhere between conspiracy theory and the sanitised garbage we're fed via the government controlled media in this country.

Yes there are crackpots who think everything is controlled and there are invisible forces at work. There are also crackpots who think that those in authority actually work for the people and all is fair and transparent.

Reality is somewhere between the two.

Reality is probably somewhere between conspiracy theory and the sanitised garbage we're fed via the government controlled media in this country.
The problem is that so much **** is posted out from bough side that finding reality and truth is like a needle in a hay stack to some one new to it all. And that is why they do it to confuse people from finding out the real truth

We know who they are! But you; What is evidence is your small and limited presumption of this fake reality?
Let my guess then shall it, same answer as all the other little slaves, same answer as our above friend Harry Bomfield. completly ignorant stupid and arogent. becasue you all know it all right and once you know it all then there is nothing to learn https://www.google.com/search?q=wisdom+is+how+very+little+we+know&sca_esv=593975244&rlz=1CAMJNG_enGB1081&sxsrf=AM9HkKlEd0-h8TmZsDFG8cEgzaspJwVu7A:1703680529736&ei=ERqMZfzMLNKChbIPg8mB8Aw&ved=0ahUKEwi8maTG0K-DAxVSQUEAHYNkAM4Q4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=wisdom+is+how+very+little+we+know&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiIXdpc2RvbSBpcyBob3cgdmVyeSBsaXR0bGUgd2Uga25vdzIIEAAYgAQYogRIvw1QAFiuB3AAeAGQAQCYAdkBoAG9B6oBBTAuNS4xuAEDyAEA-AEBwgIIECEYoAEYwwTCAgoQIRigARjDBBgK4gMEGAAgQYgGAQ&sclient=gws-wiz-serp Like when one of your great master Warren Buffett said about Covid "people dont quite think they know as much as they think they know". And speaking of Masters, it is my prediction to your answer Sir

The Answer; Because our master the experts of the great system has said! end of! finished! not open for further debate

Enjoy your great reset into a NWO Sir, dressed up in the emperor's new clothes of cource. Now put your mask on and bend your knee and roll your sleeve up you obedient little slave

2+2=5
HH

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back