Thinning

How thin are we talking here?

Most people's hair naturally thins as they age.

Sponsored Links
I don't mean you, I mean at what point would you remove all your hair? How bad would it have to be?

Some people have naturally thin hair.

Could always wear a cap i suppose to hide thinning/missing hair?
I thought lack of hair was a sign of virility?!! Or is that just said to make baldies feel better?

To be honest if/when i start thinning i would probably go for the lot off looks bad when a balding man trys to comb it over or flick it up trying to be trendy etc but just making it look worse as you no really there trying to cover the bald bits! ;)

Sponsored Links
I don't mean you, I mean at what point would you remove all your hair? How bad would it have to be?

That is also very true rms i know someone like that thin hair but by no means balding! You can tell its just thin hair and he looks ok. When it grows a bit you cant even tell!

He gets teased a bit but he just rolls with it as he probably knows he looks ok!! He got pretty nice woman on his side n all so cant be bad at all!! She must think it looks ok!!

Never seen a bald American Indian...Plains Indian or Amazon...wonder why?

Wish I knew and could bottle it... ;)

Also oriental guys, do they go bald?......"male pattern baldness", is that just white men?

ew.............receding hairlines, bobby charlton comb overs.....(my dad had one), and bald at the front......pony tail at the back......men!!...what are you thinking!!??

If my head started to affect other people due to glare from my head shinning through my hair, then off it would go! Why cling onto one or two tufts (like oasis's in a desert or like a plain in a forest) when it's clearly obvious that you are losing the battle. At the end of the day whats wrong with being bald? Why hide it?

Starspark1,
I don't see how being bald has anything to do with virility. Do you have some evidence to back up this claim? And I'm not doubting that bald men can pull "pretty nice women", Looks aren't everything you know! Just wondering why people feel the need to hide what nature brings. Just seems silly to me, especially the Bobby Charlton look!

ew.............receding hairlines, bobby charlton comb overs.....(my dad had one), and bald at the front......pony tail at the back......men!!...what are you thinking!!??

Come on Di, we all know that you love rubbing a guy's lovely smooth head! :eek:

Come on Di, we all know that you love rubbing a guy's lovely smooth head! :eek:

im shallow............ive never been out with a baldy, ....that is what you meant.... >>>, isnt it?.. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back