this can't be safe?

I am.. 2 rounds of toast for breakfast, and sausage and chips for tea.. = about 1800 calories..

If you're trying to lose weight then that's not the best way to go about it!
Smaller meals and more often (5 or 6 a day) is the key to a healthy metabolism. Obviously calorie controlled with a good mix of CV/weights.

If not, then it's a fine diet - you can't beat sausage and chips (with curry sauce) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I am.. 2 rounds of toast for breakfast, and sausage and chips for tea.. = about 1800 calories..
Fair enough :LOL: I should be watching the intake myself. But the area I'm moving to has about 20 takeaways on a 1 mile stretch of one road. :LOL:

Hull? :LOL:

We've got an Indian takeaway 10 seconds from the front door, about 5 pizza shops within 5 minutes walk, 5 or 6 pubs and a Tesco express.

Oh, and it has to be curry on chips. ;)
No, Bentley, Doncaster. :LOL: We have a horrid, nasty, stupid Tesco Express too. :evil: (I dont like Tesco or anything they stand for)

Sponsored Links
there's also a cracked sliding glass door on the pie warmer..
I told him he shouldn't use that either until it's fixed.. glass splinters and all that..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back