This green (Ed: Protection of the environment)

Sponsored Links
Are you mistaken in the belief, that (correctly) stating Brexit is shìt, that these people are somehow saying the EU is great?

I have seen numerous responses to posts that are rubbishing Germans and Germany and people have subsequently reminded them just how wrong they are.

I'm aware of a few anti-foreigner nutters on this forum, that believe all French or all Germans are bad people.
Trés odd.

I look forward to your link.

I would not say the french / Germans are bad people

Scoundrels ( french) Germans probably lesser scoundrels ??

You mean you're not so sure now...

Show me a single post of mine where I have stated I wish to re-join the EU (he can't, he wont).

Jeez us

Don’t give us that waffle noseall

You want to rejoin the EU

Transam can read between the lines ;)

Sponsored Links
You mean you're not so sure now...
Show me a single post of mine where I have stated I wish to re-join the EU (he can't, he wont).
You don't want to rejoin the eu then. You give a mighty good impression you do but obviously I along with a few others have read it all wrong.
Look forward to your posts in the future on the topic.

Tough . We left , don't like it ? Move . Complaining ALL the time eint gunna do shìt
Brexers are a dying breed boyo. The brexer politicians have been ousted after having long since lost their potency.

Tough - if you say so.

Why do you persist in this some what childish behaviour of misquoting people ??

Some thing Transam has never engaged in as Transam conducts his self as a responsible person :cool:

Unlike your self who conducts his self akin to a scoundrel :ROFLMAO:
What can you expect from a little builder who’s probably struggling for cheap labour now we are free of the EU.

Gayo the builder won’t let it go.

Brexers are a dying breed boyo. The brexer politicians have been ousted after having long since lost their potency.

Tough - if you say so.

I estimate your blood pressure at about 180/120 mm/hg as you typed that. Get yersen to hospital nosy, yer not long for this world.

Tough . We left , don't like it ? Move . Complaining ALL the time eint gunna do shìt
It must have been awful for Stadan, reversing his opinion after more than 40 years of saying "We're in, get over it."

Sponsored Links
Back