This green (Ed: Protection of the environment)

Sponsored Links
See how many times you wish death to those who voted to leave.
Wishing death? Nonsene.

However, you are right to be concerned about Brexers, the elderly and death. They are intrinsically linked. A heck of a lot of Brexers will have died since the referendum. That is undeniably true.

Wishing death? Nonsene.

However, you are right to be concerned about Brexers, the elderly and death. They are intrinsically linked. A heck of a lot of Brexers will have died since the referendum. That is undeniably true.
Which you openly gloat about.

Sponsored Links
We're all ****ing doomed.

There's too many folk on the planet. Maybe what we need is something like the Spanish Influenza.

Humans are greedy and don't seem to give one **** about what they're doing because they won't be here in 100 years.

When I say greedy, they don't care about the consequences of what they are doing, as long as they're making themselves,or their shareholders, cushty profits.

The US seems to be carrying on regardless and China don't seem to give a ****, so we have got one **** of a hill to climb if we are to better the situation we are in.

Gloat?

It's a fact.
It's an obvious fact how could it be anything different but when you put it in conjunction with rejoining the eu which nosey is rampart about then he doesn't see them as human beings, he sees them as collateral damage.
See post 82.

It's an obvious fact how could it be anything different but when you put it in conjunction with rejoining the eu which nosey is rampart about then he doesn't see them as human beings, he sees them as collateral damage.
See post 82.
No. He is making the point, that by and large, Brexit voters are older.

Older people generally die before younger people.

Stating the bleeding obvious again. What part of my post have you failed to address.
Plus I don't think he needs you to chirp in he can do his own chirping.

Looking at the raised blood pressure levels and hypertension among many of the remainers on here, I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Stating the bleeding obvious again. What part of my post have you failed to address.
Plus I don't think he needs you to chirp in he can do his own chirping.
If it's that obvious, why did you say

he doesn't see them as human beings, he sees them as collateral damage

Looking at the raised blood pressure levels and hypertension among many of the remainers on here, I wouldn't be too sure about that.
Never seen that. I just see people asking for the benefits, and people going crazy to avoid answering it

Sponsored Links
Back