Three Customer Service (how NOT to treat your loyal customers)

Sponsored Links

Seems three are just awful overall.
Hmm. If his bank didn't pay his direct debit because of a 'technical issue', it's the banks fault and not Three's. It's not their job to chase up DD's that don't get paid. As far as Three are concerned, they had an agreement with the customer that monthly invoices will be paid by DD. He broke that agreement or rather his bank did so it's the bank that should be named and shamed.

It would still be nice to get a courtesy call from Three to say your payment didn't go through,

Or at the very least an email or a text may be the easiest given they own the network and will spam marketing texts.

Years ago I was with three, they were bad then - I would never consider going with them now.

As for a DD, it ought to try again later, that's what usually happens.

Sponsored Links
OOI, who are you with now, what do you pay and what package do you get?

I've been with three for about 5 years. I get unlimited calls and texts plus 12Gb data and no penalty for using abroad in 71 countries. It costs me just under £6 per month.

Sadly customers services are bad at most places and still citing "due to covid"

Thanks water, Brith Gas massive waiting times
Coventry BS, very good waiting times
Barclays Premier very good waiting times as is Amazon.
Aviva is often pretty good
Porsche and Merc customers services very good
As my friends have guessed, yes we do use their services :) :)
(we don't do apps)

A really poor poor show is Thames water waiting times. As with all if not most, the people that answer the phone are usally ok to good but
it's how you speak to them makes a difference as well :) ;)
I had trouble with Porsche customer service, but Rolls Royce are brilliant.
Also Tiffany, De Beers diamonds, Cartier and Bugatti are ok, but not the best.
I think everyone in any business should be trained by the Virgin Atlantic executive Vip Club customer service.
Whenever I have to book a plane for my entourage they sort it out in minutes...
:whistle::whistle::whistle:

My Mes had a 3 mobile contract and after a few month the phone broke. She took it into the 3store where they told her they had to send it away for repair. They had no courtesy phones so she was stuck for nearly a month without it. Then they tried to take the monthly fee so my wife stopped it. Then they started with the threatening phone calls/emails saying she would end up with the bailiffs out because her contract was the sim not the phone. They chased it for nearly a year (she had a one year contract) but she never payed them and switched to another supplier. I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole.

Sponsored Links
Back