Tile Vent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to find a suitable tile vent to suit Redland Regent. The Klober one looks awful, plus won't fit without cutting away some of the ducting connection to accomodate the headlap being greater than 100mm (I'm pleased there's more headlap as it's shallow pitched roof, but within spec).

I'm trying to find what options there may be but I must admit I'm struggling. I don't fancy cutting down the ducting spigot connection as I won't get a airtight seal.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
We regularly use a pitched multi-slate, a short length of black 110mm plastic pipe and a vent cowl as a vent terminal. You have more scope to position the vent away from any rafters or bracing and you can often slot the pipe in the optimum position i.e. smack between two tiles.

Sponsored Links
you will struggle with this- unless you use as above. lead slate, pipe, collar, mushroom cowl.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back