tiny extension - need foundation??

If any enforcement action was threatened I would advise them to write to the LA in question stating that in the event of any enforcement being served they would appeal and win and claim all legal costs off the LA.

Sponsored Links
If any enforcement action was threatened I would advise them to write to the LA in question stating that in the event of any enforcement being served they would appeal and win and claim all legal costs off the LA.

That sounds like good advice, actually. And if it did go that far, a test case ought to to put it to bed.

Agree about the cats, by the way.

Cheers
Richard

That sounds like good advice, actually. And if it did go that far, a test case ought to to put it to bed.

Agree about the cats, by the way.

Cheers
Richard
Richard, I'm not sure of the background but are you saying you think a non-separated conservatory should be exempt? If so the test case would take about thirty seconds to settle. The 2010 regulation clearly says the exemption only applies to non-separated.

Richard, I'm not sure of the background but are you saying you think a non-separated conservatory should be exempt? If so the test case would take about thirty seconds to settle. The 2010 regulation clearly says the exemption only applies to non-separated.

No, we were discussing whether there was still a requirement for substantial glazing. Read again ;)

Cheers
Richard

Sponsored Links

No, we were discussing whether there was still a requirement for substantial glazing. Read again ;)

Cheers
Richard

I see. It's just a title really. Substantially glazed call it a conservatory, if not call it a porch. The rules are the same for both so it makes no difference either way. The key thing is whether it is separated (exempt) or not separated (not exempt).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back