To Moderator 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was nearly a year ago. Who cares anyway. Have you really got nothing more important in your life to be bothered about?

Who cares if plumbers tell porkies anyway? Why not campaign on something life changing like womens rights or banning downlighters. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Who cares if plumbers tell porkies anyway?
I care.

Unlike you, RF lighting, Johnmelad and those disgusting plumbers I care.

But then I have standards, a sense of honesty, decency and morality - clearly none of you do, and none of you think that there's anything wrong with lying to people who come to this site because you're too lazy to tell the truth.

'tis no surprise you find people obnoxious if they believe in, and argue for, and criticise contraveners of, honesty.

Sponsored Links
And if anybody from the site is reading this - here, if you need it, is yet more proof that you have people on the plumbing forum who believe that telling lies is the right thing to do, and that any attempt to criticise or expose the lies should be vilified.

When are you going to clean up your site, and make it somewhere where people can come for good advice?

Do you have a list of "lies" or was it just an isolated incident?

Perhaps the site should make it a condition when joining that an oath is sworn (witnessed by a person in authority i.e barrister or judge) to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. :LOL:

Do you have a list of "lies" or was it just an isolated incident?
Read the topic - see the posts about lying being a common practice on that forum because people can't be bothered to take the time to explain the truth - see the posts agreeing with that approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back