To Moderator 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Moderator 10 said:
Posted: 12th August 2010, 08:33 Comment:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BAS if you don't remove, or radically change your signature line, the facility may be _permanently_ denied from you.
Then will you please do something about the way that plumbers tell lies to people?

Are you working on your own DIY project? Share experiences, tips, ideas, and frustrations with others, discuss projects and ask questions.

Doesn't that set an expectation that asking questions will be of value, i.e. that the answers received will be helpful and accurate, not lies put out because that's easier for the responder than providing a proper explanation?

If that is the site ethos, then what on earth can be wrong with criticising people who lie, and with warning readers that they might be lied to?

If it's not, and if it is considered acceptable for people to lie if that is less effort for them than providing a truthful answer don't you think that there should be a generic warning on the site to tell people that the advice they get may be deliberately wrong?

Sponsored Links
yeah bit close to the truth for you :rolleyes:

not that i give a toss about you or your pathetic sig

you might be getting me mixed up with somebody who gives a damn :LOL:

Sponsored Links
So in a topic not directed at you, or mentioning you, or quoting you, you decided to suggest I did something which you thought I wouldn't like to do, whilst protesting that you didn't care about me or the issue I raised with Moderator 10, and I'm the one who needs to "grow up"?

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
And your constructive and useful contribution to the discussion of the subject of this topic has been what, exactly?

So in a topic not directed at you, or mentioning you, or quoting you, you decided to suggest I did something which you thought I wouldn't like to do, whilst protesting that you didn't care about me or the issue I raised with Moderator 10, and I'm the one who needs to "grow up"?

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
And your constructive and useful contribution to the discussion of the subject of this topic has been what, exactly?

Get a life BAS. Your signature was out of order, you have been told to change it. Live with it and move on.

I'm sorry that you regard posters answering questions with deliberate lies because that's less work for them as something not to be concerned about.

Maybe an advice forum is not the place for you.

I frequent the plumbing forum and don't see any lies being told. :eek:

Who is the liar pray tell? :LOL:

What was the lie?

I know you keep links to everything so share it with us and let us decide if you are right or wrong.

That was nearly a year ago. Who cares anyway. Have you really got nothing more important in your life to be bothered about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back